Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The get one, sell one plan....

Well since I got my new Outback something had to go. I just watched my youngest boy pull out of the yard with my "Rosy":( . It's a great little car I really hope he takes good care of it. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=524 Tim
aww... don't worry i'm pretty sure he'll take care of it. P.S. i like the verse on your signature.

In order of appearence.........................

13long_drive_2-med.JPG

86 Hatch, 84 Brat, 87 Wagon, Rosy(gone), 97 OBW, and in the garage 05 Impreza 2.5rs. So I still have a bit of a collection:grin: . If I didn't have Vicky as a check valve, the corn field out back would be 2/3 full of Subbies (I know, there wouldn't be a thing wrong with that to me either!!!!) Later, Tim

In order of appearence.........................

13long_drive_2-med.JPG

86 Hatch, 84 Brat, 87 Wagon, Rosy(gone), 97 OBW, and in the garage 05 Impreza 2.5rs. So I still have a bit of a collection:grin: . If I didn't have Vicky as a check valve, the corn field out back would be 2/3 full of Subbies (I know, there wouldn't be a thing wrong with that to me either!!!!) Later, Tim

did you finally get rid of the Ford hiding in the garage?

My drive way is starting to look like that..............but between the wife (what you going to do with that) and the government telling me I have to carry liabilatiy insurance on all of them (although I haven't figured out how to drive more than one at a time), I'm going to have to let one of my Toyota's go.