Ultimate Subaru Message Board

welcome to the gsr,baby!!

finaly after alot of headaches and endless research my friend found a 74 gsr,

theres lots of work and some parts missing,but that car is awsome

and it will be restored .

here are some pictures of the new baby

wohow

the car isnt right hand drive ,the photo just got like that,the stiring wheel is on the left side.

NIIIICE!! Hurry and restore it. Since its RHD im guessing you are overseas somwhere... that and it has dual carbs. Very nice find!

-Brian

I swear to you,Elad,the grill is in a box,but I need to pack it better and get the International shipping invoice filled out.Hang tight and you'll be slapping a beatiful grill on that GF.

Looking GOOD!!!!!!!! Nice GSR!!! Congrats on the score!

Well done Elad welcome to the GSR owners club. There are not many of us but alot of people want to be us. Ours has a blown head gasket at the moment but will be fixed very soon. When you get it finished it will turn heads driving down the road.

Well that is a really beautiful car...Love the yellow in GSR´s...I have aded a pic in the photo gallery of one GSR i know exactly like that one...

Really beautiful...

Congratulations to your friend...

Where are you from?

Yeh our one was yellow when we got it but it is now subaru cobolt blue. We also have a 74 and it is yellow as well. Seems to be the most popular color. There is a woman not far from me with a red 74 its in the photo gallery. They also look good in silver. But I think they look cool in any color but I'm one eyed.

Well that is a really beautiful car...Love the yellow in GSR´s...I have aded a pic in the photo gallery of one GSR i know exactly like that one...

Really beautiful...

Congratulations to your friend...

Where are you from?