Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sept 18th, Grants Pass Oregon, BE THERE!!

This should really be in the meet and greet forum... oh wait, it is! :)

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a Subaru Camping trip and off-road adventure being hosted by Adam_NDJ on Sept 18th until Sunday Sept 21st.

I will be leaving Sacramento and ariving in the Medford/Grants Pass area either Wednesday the 16th or Thursday the 17th. I will have 1 spare seat in my Wagon, and there might be some more spare seats if stock rigs want to go along with us.

For all the details, see this thread here:

http://usmb.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1772

Hope to see more USMB members going.

-Brian

Dave. I need a co-pilot. You are more than welcome to tag along. No A/C, and the tires are loud.

As of now, the plans are:

Leave sac on either the night of Wednesday, or Thursday Morning. Hanging out with Adam_NDJ Thursday to Friday. Camping and off-roading all weekend until Sunday. On Monday morning im thinking of driving to Eugene to see John and maybe have a mini-meet.

You got my #, lemme know.

-Brian

That's kind of what I meant about cooperating weather..I figured on driving my rig, and maybe having a bigger "mini meet". Still need to check the calendar, still much travelling between my 3 properties in both states on a few hours' notice (thank goodness for FAX and cel phones..it could be worse!).

Keep reminding me though.

(Edit) BTW, where did all this time off work come from?

Good news!! Ah yeah!! The keys are found. I'm back in buisness now baby!! I've got more things done, and nothing more has popped up, so it looks like I should be making test runs on either wednesday or thursday!!! Whew, I'm coming down to the wire here, Maybe I should film this and send it to Monster Garage, might get me in.

I did it now! There is no going back for me:D I went out this morning and WELDED my rear dif. I ended up doing it just like your's Adam, we will now see if I am as good a welder as U;) Can't wait to go wheel it now:banana:

Still don't know if I will get that front shaft changed out BEFORE the trip yet:rolleyes:

I'm down to only two real things to get done, tranny mounts, and rear shocks, thats it, I can't believe it, wow, can't wait till I am finished. Took it out for a little test spin after the new exhaust, and all I had to do was burp the throttle a little bit to get the rear wheel hopping, and thats while moving. Phenominal Cosmic Power, Iddy bitty little truck!!! Muh wah hahahahaha :brow: