Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the newest subaru

has anybody else seen the newest soobie,it called the(B9 Tribeca)its a suv,it looks sharp.

I got to sit in one like a month ago, The B9 is pretty bad rump roast, The salesman tryed selling me one, After several min. of me telling him im poor i finally told him that if i was going to buy one it would be the STI.

He left me a card and told me to call him:rolleyes:

No offence cause everyone has thier own opinion and own tastes...but I find it as ugly or maybe even uglier than the Honda Element and the Pontiac Aztecs. If I could afford to but a new one it would be an Impreza wagon or a Baja...but I be poor to so I will stick to my refridgerator and my coupe.

Saw two on the road.

Went today to the dealer for parts,went to the showroom,walked around it,salesguys started over to talk to me as I looked at the sticker price and let out a big laugh!!They walked away just as fast as I did.:lol:

$37,000++++++!!!!! A very nice ride indeed,but $37k is too much.Wiper warmers,all sorts of buttons to push,optional leather,big old seats for fat keyster Americans-the '78 seats do me fine.:)

Last night I had the '78 at a drive in place in high falootin' Darien.Guy pulls up in a Tripuka,or beca...doesn't even notice what he parked next to.A true yuppie scum.My '78 looked quite "dwarfy" next to that 'beca.

me and my pop went to a PA suby dealership yesterday.he didn`t like the tribeca`s much, but he is seriously thinking about buying an outback.thet had them for $20,585 which is the absolute best price i could find.for a 4 banger in a car that big, they pull pretty nice.it had the triptronic tranny, so i ran it up to 6500 rpm in every gear just to test it.the new foresters are only 17,999.still not cheep in my eyes, but my dad is the one with the cash.i think the tribeca`s are to much of an attempt to produce the future vehicles.

-Jon