Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Creek Run: Fun Times!!!

Got back from the Evans Creek campout today. Had a wonderful time. I blew out one of my tires on a sneaky small rock. No big deal though. Jared had a problem with his strut, and I think a rim, probally something else too :-p Brian got a couple of dings on his red wagon.

Took a couple of pics, not many. They can be seen here!

Monica and I also had a digital video camera along. Didn't take a whole lot of footage. I have an analog capture of a portion for a teaser. Once I figure out how to get it across digitally i'll post more. Direct link to video is here.

You can also find it in that album above. This is pretty much just a teaser. Hope you like!

It was great to see everyone. Hope to see you guys again soon. Thankyou to Jared for putting this all together, and thanks Derek in his ZJ (??? i think i got it right) for snatching me out of that water hole. Over all, I think this pretty much sums it up: :headbang:

Glad you guys had fun and made it out OK. Nice subaru photos but that shot of the mountain, WOW! Im sure you guys are used to it but here in "prarie land" we dont see much of those big mountains :)

BTW how did you fix that tire on the trail?

Downloading the vidoe now, cant wait!

Peace

Glad somebody else noticed that photo of the The Mountain. Nice image there Tex...you better slap a watermark or something on it or some stock photo company will swipe it and sell it. That shot does a real good job or depicting how nice it is there at Evans Creek. Funny thing is that if you drive futher up the road into the National Park, you can't even see Mt. Rainier without a healthy hike. Wish I could have been there but I couldn't get away from home.