Ultimate Subaru Message Board

79 Wagon is Ready!

$280 in labor later (never mind the cost of parts!), the fine folks at Colorado Springs pepboys have finished rebuilding the rear wheel of my 79 DL 4WD. I plan to pick it up the weekend of July 23. I'm seriously considering a trailer this time (versus tow bar). I keep hoping this would NEVER happen again, but it's a 1979 vehicle so who am I to say.

By the way, someone here wanted the 1978 DL 2WD I have in "storage" (the new Herbie movie comes to mind) in Dolan Springs AZ. Still there, big sad eyes. Any interest?

Later, Ennio

$280 in labor later (never mind the cost of parts!), the fine folks at Colorado Springs pepboys have finished rebuilding the rear wheel of my 79 DL 4WD. I plan to pick it up the weekend of July 23. I'm seriously considering a trailer this time (versus tow bar). I keep hoping this would NEVER happen again, but it's a 1979 vehicle so who am I to say.

By the way, someone here wanted the 1978 DL 2WD I have in "storage" (the new Herbie movie comes to mind) in Dolan Springs AZ. Still there, big sad eyes. Any interest?

Later, Ennio

Congrats,and yes there's still interest,but the cost of shipping is holding me back.I've got the FL wagon to get to first.Man,I wish I could just get that wagon too,right now.The body looks great.