Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Post your WCSS7 pics here

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"THat belongs to SOOBMater....clay...the young kid...and his Dad i voted his wagon to be the best...i talked to his father for 20min.....on how they got started on the wagon.....cool people...."

Ya I think I saw him and his kid again after the show at burgermaster/ shell station lol. That car is really nice...

http://usmb.net/gallery/album146

There's my gallery with something like 400 pictures. This includes all the pictures I took with my camera plus the majority of the ones Noah took with his uber fancy camera (please note that all images have been down-sized to 640x480). I highly recommend you buy the Picture CD from Noah if you want the hi-res stuff.

http://www.jayspang.com/pics/WCSS7/vids/ - Here's a link with the videos I took. I got quite a few of that guy's wagon Ramming the burned out Probe, plus one of him "mounting" it.

I don't know how i got all my photo's in Jay's album, 4 hours before i put them there, but who knows, the miracle of the subie. i'm trying to upload more, but it seems to be borked, i'll try back in a few hours.

oops, those are my pics! sorry can you have brian create you a new folder?

110Alone_at_WCSS7-thumb.jpg

i gotta get me one of those decals

great pics by the way,you can put me down of those pic cds.

syphon-awesome film footage you have,so how long did you guys mess with the probe? kinda reminded me of a pack of dogs toying with injured prey(cool)

:grin::lol:

What happend to the front right suspension on the AA wagon?

No real damage except the strut. I guess the spring was compressed to nothing. They found donor parts and put it back together. Looked pretty straight when I saw it later.