Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Post your WCSS7 pics here

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noah has pix of the AA wagon in the air. It wasnt Shady driving, it was his business partner. I was the one that donated the struts to save them, but the car still had to be towed to camp since he blew out both passenger side CV's (front and rear).

The lift survived, but the strut didnt :)

-Brian

syphon-awesome film footage you have,so how long did you guys mess with the probe? kinda reminded me of a pack of dogs toying with injured prey(cool)

:grin::lol:

I didn't hang around when they were doin it. It was that guy that won the 3rd gen class, not sure what he was doin with the poor probe. :)

I've done well. I haven't seen any photos with me in them. I just might not exist. lol

That little party in the back of the brat looks fun. I know each of you by face and name. Wish I coulda done more socializing on Saturday and less organization crap. Next year, I promise.

I've done well. I haven't seen any photos with me in them. I just might not exist. lol

That little party in the back of the brat looks fun. I know each of you by face and name. Wish I coulda done more socializing on Saturday and less organization crap. Next year, I promise.

I'll be in seattle by Christmahannakwaansmukah, I'll help out and do some of the leg work next year.

Speaking of, when will the X-mas tree run be?

We now return you to your regular picture thread.

Thanks, guys!

Me Suby is not doing very well, looks like toasted head gaskets.:(

That would not have ANYTHING to do with how you treated the thing in our makeshift mudpit at the show would it?:grin: That's terrible man, sorry to hear.