Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Crashed my baby. check out the pics!!!

Too fast and off the road. Was a rally event, so nothing illegal. No one was hurt. Thank god for roll cages, racing seats and 5 point harnesses!

Got a video camera in the car as well. Footage is pretty scary!

Got a big rebuild ahead.

(Hope the pictures are attached, never put pictures on before)

Hayden

post-4097-136027602516_thumb.jpg

post-4097-136027602523_thumb.jpg

post-4097-136027602527_thumb.jpg

Not sure if it is repairable. Back of the car seems fine. Front is bad, suspension arms, steering and axles are all bent and twisted. Hopefully the chassis is OK.

Need to find a donor Leone in the same shape if possible. Please let me know if know of any in the south island of NZ?

Wont be racing for a while! Had hoped to do the Nelson and CHCH rallies.

Wow you hit so hard your steering wheel is now on the wrong side :lol:

Good looking car, too bad it's hurt. I love the scoop.

Hopefully you'll find a donor and be able to get back on the roads.

Good Luck,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

ouch

dude that sucks

unrelated

where can i find out about raLLY EVENTS are their any open to amature

Thankx for everyones comments. Trust me it wasn't nice in the car. I have gotta be crazy to drive so fast without all the safety gear!!!

Not sure how rally events are organised in the US but in NZ anyone with a certified car and rally drivers licence can enter. Not really a professinal sport here, a couple of people get paid but the rest of us are just very poor!!

The good news from this event is the one run I finished (was a hillclimb not rally) I management to bet a Ford Excort BDA (300Bhp), 4 x Mitz Evos (300ish Hp), 1x WRX STI RA ($150,000 spend on car about 400Bhp), 1x Nissan Pulsar GTI-RB (300ish Hp), plus lotsa other average cars. By the end of the day a couple of these car had past me, but still finished 11th overall. Leone was flying!!! Shame it flew off a hill on the 2nd run!

The good news from this event is the one run I finished (was a hillclimb not rally) I management to bet a Ford Excort BDA (300Bhp), 4 x Mitz Evos (300ish Hp), 1x WRX STI RA ($150,000 spend on car about 400Bhp), 1x Nissan Pulsar GTI-RB (300ish Hp), plus lotsa other average cars. By the end of the day a couple of these car had past me, but still finished 11th overall. Leone was flying!!! Shame it flew off a hill on the 2nd run!

Thats some seriously good results from an old car! nice.

If you cant find a donor up your way, there are plenty here. Ill keep an eye out if you want.

If you cant find a donor up your way, there are plenty here. Ill keep an eye out if you want.

Yeah mate that would be good! Do you still have my number? If it works out that the car is too broken to fix and might build a Legacy RS rally car. Should be able to pick one up cheap, fit a rollcage and move the safety gear from Leone. If you know of any cheap Legacy RSs please also let me know.