Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thank you back.

I've received many thanks from many people, my turn.

As an organizer, I would like to thank the following:

Our Sponsors, Subaru West, Aaron's Auto Wrecking, Smart Service, Rallitek, Flappy's Print Shop, RIchie and his Superior Repair

Our many vendors, you know who you are. You're all welcome back next year except for Glove Buddy. You know why.

Our Vollunteers,

Corky for the registration stuff,

Joel and Kelly from Rallitek for their organization of the cars and judging,

Tex for the Website, logos and stickers,

McBrat for stickers,

Sean at Rallitek for grabbing the mike when Ken and I were too tired to do so,

Edrach for holding the Swap Meet together,

who'd I miss?

I'd also like to thank everyone who showed up with or without a Subaru. Especially those of you who traveled long distances and crossed boarders to make it. The crowd is what makes an event, we had a great one. The diversity of Subarus was amazing. I really liked the way folks mixed and mingled while camping. Old and new schools together. Cool stuff. I'd like to thank the better part of you for acting like civilized people and controlling your actions, ie: speeding thru the campground in your cars, noise after midnight.

I'd like to thank the couple of you who I had to ask to slow down a little for cooperating, I hate being a "cop".

I'd also like to complain a little too.

The people who were setting off the fireworks are on our *************** list. We'd like to know who you were who thought it would be fun to set off firecrackers at about 1:00 a.m. while the rest of us were trying to sleep. I know who the first batch came from, hopefully someone will drop us a PM or email to let us know who the others were.

I'd like to say I wish that folks could control their speed thru the campground better. I know that at least one of you got yelled at pretty good, and I'm sorry I singled you out. But I know you've had your car for years and you of all folks there should know it's a no no.

Only one or two who couln't handle your alcohol and acted the fool. You know who you are, I'm sure I told you.

We're bummed that banners were stolen from us, makes us less enthused about putting on the next one.

In the end, it was a very successful WCSS and we're left with a good sum in the Kitty that will go towards making next year's Show bigger and better than ever.

Thanks for your participation!!!!

Eric Zap

142wcssgroup1-med.jpg

I'm elated you (and others) enjoyed it. I am equally happy to have met all of you, and a sincere and heartfelt thank you to Eric, and Ken and Richie, and Ed.... I heard someone say about me while I was cooking crab, "Oh, he's always got a smile on." Well, thanks to you guys, that was true. I even smiled all of the way home. It was one of the best get aways I've had in some time. Thanks again.

If we can get Moosens to come, I'll bring down 30 lbs.!

I tried hard to get Moosey here, trust me. He turned me down for the second year in a row. . . :banghead:;)

---------------------------

Oh yeah, and thanks to Garner for the kick rump roast glasses. Full Sail tastes even better when I use mine.

Wouldn't have missed it for the World. I think that was the BEST cross country turn out since WCSS3, except for Tim & Vicky not being able to make it.

Thank you Ken & Zap for the months of preparation putting it together, and Corky for spending his time in a booth registering everyone. Lisa and I had a blast

Ow, and sorry for being the stupid drunk guy. :drunk: (j/k)

I also thought it was uncool for someone who was invited to be a vendor to handle himself so inapporately.