Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need some help this weekend

I need to move this weekend (sorry for the short notice :rolleyes: ). If any one could make it over to help move the heavy stuff, I would sure appreciate it. Not sure what kind of vittles I can come up with, but I'll try and feed everyone.

Respond by PM and I'll give directions and a phone #.

Thanks all.

... If any one could make it over to help move the heavy stuff...

NO SOFABEDS!!! :lol:

All sorts of good soob parts will fit in the back of my wagon... even more will fit in my Aerostar. :brow:

Seriously, I will see what my schedule is like, and how late I get home from work tomorrow morning.

I've got a 27ft moving truck coming in the morning, dont think I'll need any thing else for hauling. Pat, I've seen what you haul in your minivan. I might put some parts in there, but none of my household stuff :lol:

Mykeys Toy said he'll be here for a little bit, Qman offered a while ago but I havent talked to him since the Show :-\

Paul, just like I wish I was closer to you when you had to move ;) I dont have as many parts, but its close. Not to mention all the other "treasures" I have accumulated over the years :rolleyes:

Just got home from work; a couple hours earlier than normal. I need to get a few hours sleep before I am ready to drive.

Scoobywagon and I will probably travel together. My WAG is arrival late morning but more likely early afternoon. More info when SW and I get our acts together. :)

Turbone, did you get everything you needed moved? Mykeys Toy told me Sat morning that you were looking for help. I had already commeted myself into getting the Subaru fixed and had tore into it that morning. I wish I would had known sooner, I would had been there. Sorry

Sorry for not responding lately, no internet. I want to thank everyone who showed up to help, man did I need it. Got everything in the house moved, but still have the outside to deal with. Heep, if your available this week I could stilll use some help. I need to dismantle a 8'x12' shed and set it up over at the new place. I also have a buttload of parts to relocate too......

Thanks again to Qman, Mykeys Toy, Northwet for showing up and doing alot of the grunt work. You guys rock

Rob, if you still need help on Sunday, let me know; I'm elsewhere on Saturday. ---ed---

Sorry for not responding lately, no internet. I want to thank everyone who showed up to help, man did I need it. Got everything in the house moved, but still have the outside to deal with. Heep, if your available this week I could stilll use some help. I need to dismantle a 8'x12' shed and set it up over at the new place. I also have a buttload of parts to relocate too......

Thanks again to Qman, Mykeys Toy, Northwet for showing up and doing alot of the grunt work. You guys rock

I mightbeneeding help on Sunday. I have a large wood shed that I need to dismantle and move to the new place. Its pretty solid and will take extra hands (and backs). I'm hoping it will fit on my trailer in pieces, but it will take a few trips. Not to mention, I still need to move all my parts too.

What a PITA moving is.

What time Sunday; I'll try to arrange my schedule. Will the brat hold the pieces? I could come with the brat or with my Legacy. ---ed---

I mightbeneeding help on Sunday. I have a large wood shed that I need to dismantle and move to the new place. Its pretty solid and will take extra hands (and backs). I'm hoping it will fit on my trailer in pieces, but it will take a few trips. Not to mention, I still need to move all my parts too.

What a PITA moving is.

Hey Ed, any time around noon. If the Brat can make it, bring it. We can get alot of the smaller stuff in it. I have 2 utility trailers for use, its going to take a couple trips each. Now I need to find a place for it all. I need a warehouse.

Well, I made it out today, though later than I had hoped. Picked up the second parts car, but first had to do some "customizing" with a quick 3.5" lift. Very high spring rate, made for a jouncy ride.

I knew those chunks of fence post would come in handy...

Glad you made it home ok Pat.

Ed showed up later in the afternoon today, so him, my BL and I got the rest of the parts loaded. It took 2 trips each with the trailers. Oh yeah, Mikey showed up also, helped me get the AC setup for the house. I still need to get the shed moved this week, and I'm already wore out:-\