Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Creek Photos (broadband only, 20+ pics)

syphon

and it was fun!! (yes, I am refurring to the "ride of my life" up the trail standing on the rear diff of a rail-buggy.... but I am ok... just have a little battle scars... (I get hurt more often working on my car, and i dont have fun doing that!) but anyways... I took quite a few pics- about 150+ but a lot were just random pics... (scenery, and trucks that did funny things like tip over!)

i have a few good ones I can try to post, unless someone (tex? brian?) wants to host some of them for me?

damage report on my car-

*CV boot on the turbo side blew up and spattered hot grease on a hotter turbo on the freeway on saturday morning in Kent... (figures!)

*car got hot several times... (not overheated, but one notch on the digi-temp guage from red)

*mud on car (remember it was my "show car"

*wires to starter flaked out and caused starter to fail.... (had to push start it at the top of a peak! , by myself!)

I saw a lot from the top where i discovered my starter issue!

the girl with the Forrester was cool- she had the nerve to take a 2003 forrester offroad! i got to ride in it up one of the trails, but we didnt go too far.... rocks started to hit the splash guard in front, so she decided to turn around (she let me do the backing down the trail :D )

anyways-

here is one of my XT doing 4 wheel spins up a mini-hill climb!