Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New pictures of the Brat!!

Adam N.D.J.

Got some new pictures up in my album, got some more stuff done on the Brat this weekend, it's pretty much ready for the trail now, jes got some little things to wire, and finish up!! Woohoo, only like 3 more days till I hit the trails. What do ya'll think of this picture? Anything funny with it?

siderake.jpg

Check out the album, HERE!!

I've got blocks in the front, only prob is that they are 4" blocks and I have a 6" lift. I'm working a way around putting a block on top of the strut, the good thing about haveing the short block in there is I have 0 camber.

Yup, went with coils in the back (good eye, the pic isn't that great in the fender wells), I was tired of messing around with trying to build a spacer for the shocks and don't have the cash to buy new (longer) ones.

Hey Bill, your in K-falls?? Whotchya doin this weekend?

Oh yeah, anyone here remember Kilroy? Wanna know where he is now? He's hiding under my truck!!

kilroy.jpg

Looks Great!:brow:

I must have missed this episode of MONSTER GARAGE:banghead:

Driving with out a hood is cool!:D

Why don't you pin the doors too?:burnout:

Keep up the good work!

Glenn,

82 Hatch, .....transforming :temper:

01 Forester,..jealous........:madder:

You can have my hood if you really want one?....and doors too....?

They're actually the old ones off my 3-door. It was episode 88, turn a Subaru Brat into an urban assalt vehicle. I've actually sent in all the info on the Brat so that next time they do a viewers builds segment, I might be on it, provided it's kewl enough to them and gets picked, we'll see. As for the doors, they are going to get cut down and made into jeep like doors, for the most part, I'll have two sets, full doors, and half doors. The reason for the full ones, it gets mighty cold here in Oregon in the winter, and really really wet. Only two more days till I hit the trail!! :banana: