Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Hatch (with the heart of the Beast) Lives

harpua

Finally got my engine running again...BIG THANKS to John in Eugene....The Subaru King! This would not have happened without his help....well definatly not as soon or with such good results. Thank you very much John....

I got the engine stuffed into the little hatch....it picks up and MOVES! I still have some minor things to work through, but that stuff will be pretty easy.

The next big thing on my plate is going to be the lift and tires. And i think that is going to happen real soon. Hopefully before the snow falls....

Anyway, im going to go play with the hatch some more....

*edit* I forgot to mention that i can break traction at all sides with the car in 4 low....on dry pavment....I love this engine

yes yes and yes

EA81 Brat cam, 1600 cc pistons, milled heads, webber carb...i know i am forgetting something....but yea, that is about the just of it.

I have yet to ride in or drive an ea81 with more punch than this one carries. I can't wait until the ea81T is in the driveway, it should be a good comparison....