Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Let The Carnage and Mayham Begin...

Well

Last night I started working on the drivers side Head... (much easier than Passenger) and discovered my problem... Head Gasket Non Existant,... all worn out worst one I have ever seen.... the rings were still intact but the actuall gasket was not... Holy Cow...!

anyhow about half way through I lost my shop lamp... it commited suicide... it fell and the bulb exploded!! I emptied the A/C whoops... and I lost a rocker cover bolt... and bent my torque wrench...

all is well that ends well... hope fully I will have this car back up and running by Saturday...

Xoomer

no... actually it was of the broken Lava lamp type of shop lamp... good metal frame... recessed bulb... long cord... dropped hundreds of times... and survived and this fall was only a few feet and it died...

boob.. whoops BOOM... spark... glass in eyes... SH** (shows were my mind is)

Xoomer

...tune in tommorow when Xoomer accidentally bumps the hood prop and it looses its hold! :lol:

You should have someone get it on tape and you'll make a killing on selling the DVD's.... :D

to Late.. did that already this morning....