Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'FREE' gen 1 brat stuff

Ok thanks for looking, I'll have to find one locally

-Mike

okay here's what i've grabbed for everybody... the cars is up for grabs someone with a flat bed come take it and pull the stuff i got to angry at.

tailgate (missing handle and the cover for the mechanism... pics to come

pass side taillight assembly (none on drivers)

mirror and gas pedal

sorry there was no radiator, and the fenders well two bolts just poped off (all rusty) and two became rounded... i figure rather that me beating them off someone might grab the car and make an effort (seeing as i'm sure there's a trick to make it work)

the fenders and tailgate have already been called.... unless someone doesn't get them. the fenders might not even come off... but i'll give it one more try this weekend.

the hood... well i don't remember, it opens and closes and it didn't stick out enough for me to remember anything other than my head hurts alittle from it... you still want it.

door rubber... well didn't look, and rocker chrome, you know i never really knew what a rocker was... and why don't i have chrome on mine? somebody enlighten me and i'll pull it.

the wiring harness.... well lets see how adventurous i am....

I Would Like You To Get The Fenders If They Are Not Rusted Out Also If The Tailgate Is In Good Shape I'm In Need! Hows The Hood? Door Rubber? Wiring Harness If Its Not Rotted Away, Rocker Chrome If Its Not All Beat Up Either Side.

Hey Mike if you nees a radiator that bad the other junk yard up here in Paso has a 78 Brat. It is A1 auto wrecking. I have got a lot off this Brat myself. It still has the radiator too. Scored my Jackman wheels and uncracked steering wheel off it. Give it a look. They are fairly decent on their prices too.

If its too much of a pain, dont worry about the fenders, It will just be more motivation for me to make fiberglass ones or something. Thanks tho

-Mike