Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rooinator rolls at reiter

Subafly

So we decided to go wheeling up at reiter pit tuesday night. Cars that went were Jareds 80s wagon and my 91 Loyal. We arrived there around 8:30 pm and aired down and Jared put in his locker. Heading up the V notch trail we came to a small junction. Jared stoppedfor a second to do something. THen he started going, hit a stump while on a side hill bounced and little Roo landed on its side against an enbankment. once everyone climbed out we were able to pull it back with my car and everyone pushing. It was very exciting. only damages are to the front right fender and door, which we got at pull a part this morning. I hope I got most of the story right. Its just what I saw from my car. I went like this:eek: Jared was like :madder: then we were both like:headbang: It was a fun night.

It really really sucks cause nobody had a camera. Jareds digital broke at evans and I didnt have any film left in my crap 35mm. Sorry guys. No it didnt actually roll an the way. It just floped but it was a good flop there was a bank that prevented it from rolling all the way over other wise I think it would have.

Well what happened was... my new treads caught up a stump root on my left side, on about a 20 degree slope. that stump increased it to over 45 degrees. i flopped sideways. shattered the passenger window, completely crumpled front fender and door. i finished off bending the heck out of my control arms. :madder: got the parts and am fixing it today! :banana:

it also damaged the corner of my roof and popped my ski rack off.

the old dependable subaru started right up and ran the rest of the way and home.