Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorCal: RallyCross Aug 13, Rally School Sept 24-25

** RallyCross August 13th, Thunderhill Park in Willows, CA **

Time to play! :D

http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX/

image6s.jpg

** Rally School September 24-25, Willows, CA **

We are happy to officially announce the 2005 San Francisco Region SCCA and California Rally Series Rally School!

This year, we are expanding the school into a two day event. On Saturday, you will begin with classroom instruction that will cover all elements of Rally competition, followed by in-car practice for both drivers and co-drivers. Sunday, the in-car practice will continue throughout the morning for drivers, while co-drivers will return to the classroom before heading out for their own practice session again. Sunday afternoon, there will be a mini-Rally, giving you the chance to practice your new skills!

This is a great opportunity to show a new co-driver, service crew member, or spouse what rally is all about. There is no one involved in the sport that will not benefit from this workshop. 2005 marks the the tenth presentation of the school.

When: September 24-25, 2005

Where: Thunderhill Raceway Park, Willows, CA

Complete information and entry form:

http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX/?rallyschool2005

If you have questions regarding the Rally School, please contact Michel Hoche-Mong at rally@grok.com

In the meantime, our next RallyCross event is August 13th, and the weekend following the Rally School is a double-header RallyCross weekend, with an event on Oct 1st and 2nd.

- The SFR SCCA Rally Crew

- http://www.sfrscca.org/RallyX

Hey, I am going to be there too, if you see anybody gawking at your GL-10 that will be me. I think I will just watch this time. Do you know if there are stands to sit in?

cool glad to see some one else is up for it. you can regiser the day of the event if there is space. there is rarely any carnage so your car will probably live. you dont have to push it real hard if you dont want to. just drive within your comfort level.

sorry but no stands to sit in. you may want to bring folding chairs to sit in and a sun shade such as an EZ up is really nice too. I might get one to use for the day.

see you guys there.

So just got back from the RallyCross, will post pics within the hour.

Not sure if you were there or not RallyRuss, I didn't see any other Gl-10's and didn't feel like being a wierdo and asking everyone if they were RallyRuss.

Met NuclearBacon, sorry if we didn't have a lot of time to talk, if you have anymore Q's just drop me a line. Always glad to help, so do you think that you will get your car back together in time for the rallyschool, I think I might go and just watch all you noobs. Just kidding, Hell I would be there too, funds premitting.

no I missed the race. I totally messed up.

I showed up on sunday morning in willows. yep I was the only one there. I dont know how I got it in my head that the race was on sunday but thats what I thought.

so to make up for it I went out into the hills and did some unoffical rallying in the area north east of clearlake. it was fun but just not the same as the rallyX.