Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Unveiling of my offroad beast.(56K warning)

A DOG

man, i should of went with the mud terrain version. how bad are those on the street? any ways, did you have to trim a lot?

They aren't loud at all. I can hear them but not much. They handle really good on highway and street. I didn't have to trim the back at all. I had to trim the front a bit though. I had to pound the crap out of the front fender near the drivers door. I allready went offroading several times and man those tires rock. Never slipped once going up a couple different hills.

Looks great; glad to see it on all fours! All ready been offroading? That's what I like to hear! :drunk:

What's the width of those tires? Backspacing on those rims? Glad to see that machine shop finally got your hubs done. Oh and price of the tires per tire; thx!

Looks great; glad to see it on all fours! All ready been offroading? That's what I like to hear! :drunk:

What's the width of those tires? Backspacing on those rims? Glad to see that machine shop finally got your hubs done. Oh and price of the tires per tire; thx!

The width of the tires are whatever 215/75/15 is. Backspacing is whatever normal yota rims are 15x7. The price was only 84.00 a piece. From wholsesaltireoutlet.com. But that website got shut down like two days after I ordered my tires. :banana: