Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official Lift Kit Group Buy

There are variations in our lift kits that are no longer based on one design here the models and options.

Please Read Everything:

Whoever is interested in buying a brand new manufacture Subaru lift kit for a discounted price manufactured by Allied Armament this is the OFFICIAL GROUP BUY. This is for not only EA82’s lift kits, but EJ series, and EA 81 lift kits. We have been making lifts for all three models but have not advertised them on the website due to poor communication between our webmaster and our staff. The lift kits are made of steel and the majority of parts are laser cut quarter inch thick. Our tranny lift components are no longer individual tubes they are now unitized (instead of individual tubes that are known to bend captive nuts), they are parkerized and painted with Hammerite hammered paint and are guaranteed free of manufacturing defects (cracking, bending, etc.), and come with a 5 yr warranty.

This group buy will be open for two weeks, and the pricing goes as follows. (All purchases count towards the group buy discounted price).

ALL LIFTS ARE AVAILABLE IN 3” OR 4” versions

EA 81

Standard Lift: Lowers front and rear sub frame equally. No axle strain. (bolt on kit)

1-5 people on group buy $370

6-10 people on group buy $355

11-15 people on group buy $ 340

16-20 people on group buy $ 330

High Clearance lift: designed to keep your rear sub frame frame from being lowered other than the mustache bar, it uses struts made by Gabriel and replaces the shocks. The lift allows for more rear clearance but places some strain on the rear axles. This is for the purest who wants more offroad performance but lowered daily driveability (ask blue84hatch he has one of these lifts). (bolt on kit)

1-5 $405

6-10 $390

11-15 $380

16-20 $365

EA 82

Moderate clearance lift: Lift is built using standard front lift that lowers the whole front sub assembly and keeps stock axle geometry in the front. The rear of the lift is lifted via the top of the strut 3” inches (same rear lift on 4” and 3” lifts) and uses a 1” mustache bar lowering block. LIFT WILL KEEP YOUR TIRES CLOSER TO THE CENTER OF YOUR WHEEL WELLS IT IS NOT LIKE OUR HIGH CLEARANCE LIFT. This lift adds some strain to the rear axles but has proven dependable on the rear axles for over 10 thousand miles, unlike competitors lifts this lift will keep your rear end tucked up tightly so that you have more clearance and protection under your rear sub assembly. This lift will provide dependable drivability and superior offroad performance. This is our most affordable lift kit and comes highly recommended by our CEO. (Bolt on kit)

1-5 $ 355

6-10 $ 345

11-15 $330

16-20 $320

High clearance lift: (4” lift only) Lift is built using standard front lift that lowers the whole front sub assembly and keeps stock axle geometry in the front. The rear of the lift is lifted via the bottom of the strut 4” inches and is adjustable to 5” and uses a 1” mustache bar lowering block. This lift adds excessive strain to the rear axles but has proven dependable, unlike competitors lifts this lift will keep your rear end tucked up tightly so that you have more clearance and protection under your rear sub assembly. This lift is for the purest and provides superior offroad performance. (Numbchux has this lift and has written about it). (requires some cutting and fabrication).

1-5 $ 365

6-10 $ 355

11-15 $345

16-20 $335

EJ

EJ series lift: This is the newest addition to the allied Armament family. We have fitted it to Outback Wagons and Legacy sedans. It comes as 2.5” lift for the outback and 4” lift for the Legacy. It retains stock geometry in the front and adds minimal strain in the rear (almost none). It is based on lowering front and rear struts via strut extensions and lowering blocks for front and rear sub assemblies. We are unsure if this lift will fit on the Imprezza model and newer model outbacks (2000 and newer). If people are interested they can bring there vehicle to our shop and have one fitted to these two types of vehicles and they can join in on the group buy. (We are located in Scappoose OR.) (bolt on) contact for pictures

1-5 $680

6-10 $630

11-15 $605

16-20 $580

Shipping is not included in this price.

In order to buy please put a reply thread on this board with your email or screen name if interested or email me directly at malarkey2@aol.com. After we have contacted I will put your screen name on a list in this message. Payment will need to be received before September 9th to be eligible. After September 9th the orders will be processed and our manufactured placed and will take up to 10 business days for be processed and shipped. Any orders that are not filled and shipped by September 19th will be given a $25 dollar discount after September 25th if you have not been shipped your lift you will receive a 50% discount on the purchase price of your lift. We guarantee quick delivery of our product, because we manufacture these lifts in our shop there will most likely be no delays. Shipping is an added charge and shipments will be shipped from

55948 Columbia River HWY

Scappoose OR. 97056

Please send all payments to

Allied Armament

P.O. Box 1186

Scappoose OR. 97056

Or Via Paypal by using our email address:

Malarkey2@aol.com

Thank You,

James Malarkey CEO

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outer height is one inch different in the rear between the two models, so the one lift is 4" front x 3" rear and the other is 4" x 4", I recommend the 4" x 3" for which I currently have on my vehicle its lends to a much more dependable daily driver, and a better ride. You only lose one inch of clearance in the rear with the 4" x 3" but if you have adjustable rear struts you can bump it up 4" or higher. I can send you a picture of my vehicle with the lift installed if interested.

JM

AA

I'm in....

I'll want an 4" EA82 lift... but...

Whats the difference in clearance between the two? Clearance is the only thing right? The "outer" hieght is the same but the "inner" components are not dropped as much?

Thanks. and Bid people, I wanna get this cheap!:brow:

will the EJ lift fit my 94 impreza in a 4" kit? I am using forester struts with impreza strut tops (the rears only, they have smaller top bolt spacing than the 98 forester strut tops, if that applies to the kit design?)

I may need to hold off on this till i get my money saved up- but i am very interested in the lift!!

Was that you at the WCSS7 bombing around in your imprezza? From what I can figure out is that if the strut tops are the same on outback or imprezza the lift will work otherwise it will not. But, check this out if your interested and you want to get a 4" lift on your imprezza we can put you in the group buy and we need to custome fit strut tops or redesign new one we can get it designed, because I know that all of the other lift components will work (It would not be hard to redesign new strut tops). Hit me back if interested and we'll work something out.

will the EJ lift fit my 94 impreza in a 4" kit? I am using forester struts with impreza strut tops (the rears only, they have smaller top bolt spacing than the 98 forester strut tops, if that applies to the kit design?)

I may need to hold off on this till i get my money saved up- but i am very interested in the lift!!

Okay it looks like we have a couple of members who are going to commit to the group buy.

Kingbobdole

rebello240zx

This is a good starting point. There are some pictures that are going to be hosted for me today so people can get a look at some pictures of the different designs.

I'm interested in signing up for an ea81 kit, but I'd like to see the differences in the two before I commit. Do both kits incorporate using the ea82 style rear coilovers? All parts needed are included for both kits, correct? No extra fabbing or junkyard scrounging?

Feel free to send pics to: spanky_pete@twistednipple.com

Thanks

I will get some pictures of the two EA 81 lifts here either tonight or tomorrow. There is no fabbing whatsoever with the EA 81 lifts they're both bolt on kits. The only thing you may be searching for is new water hoses. But you can find them at any automotive parts store.

JM

I'm interested in signing up for an ea81 kit, but I'd like to see the differences in the two before I commit. Do both kits incorporate using the ea82 style rear coilovers? All parts needed are included for both kits, correct? No extra fabbing or junkyard scrounging?

Feel free to send pics to: spanky_pete@twistednipple.com

Thanks

Something interesting

University of Central Florida bought one of our lifts for this car. Maybe we will see it installed shortly, but for now if knowone knows about it DARPA Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is having a race with unmanned vehicles aka autonomous no driver. Hopefully this little bugger wins and puts subaru on the map and Allied Armament . :brow: More info at http://mobile.newsforge.com/mobility/05/04/29/201227.shtml?tid=102

blob.pl?id=3a6493ab6c88ae35c33e9c0d207a8751

Lift is not installed in this picture

Here is iroshman's link, corrected...

http://mobile.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=05/04/29/201227&tid=102

Hope they get some more capable sand tires in addition to the lift kit...course plenty of sand in central florida to simulate southwest environment...

Something interesting

University of Central Florida bought one of our lifts for this car. Maybe we will see it installed shortly, but for now if knowone knows about it DARPA Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is having a race with unmanned vehicles aka autonomous no driver. Hopefully this little bugger wins and puts subaru on the map and Allied Armament . :brow: More info at http://mobile.newsforge.com/mobility/05/04/29/201227.shtml?tid=102

blob.pl?id=3a6493ab6c88ae35c33e9c0d207a8751

Lift is not installed in this picture

I know everyone is price sensitive so I just shaved $20 off of all of the prices to really spark some interest in the group buy. Our margins are allready small, now there even smaller so if your going to get a lift for your vehicle this is the best time.

JM

Allied Armament