Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official Lift Kit Group Buy

After September 9th the orders will be processed and our manufactured placed and will take up to 10 business days for be processed and shipped. Any orders that are not filled and shipped by September 19th will be given a $25 dollar discount after September 25th if you have not been shipped your lift you will receive a 50% discount on the purchase price of your lift. We guarantee quick delivery of our product, because we manufacture these lifts in our shop there will most likely be no delays.

Soooooo........... Tomarrow would be the 20th.........

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and I see where your going with this. I put ten business days after the 9th so it would actually be this sunday that everything would need to be shipped, but then because of my poor math I contradict myself and put the 19th (only ten days). If you really feel that I owe you I will kick out a $25 kicker check.

Soooooo........... Tomarrow would be the 20th.........

Last I checked they had it all installed. But, I haven't heard back from them lately or seen any pictures. We also just lifted a 1992 Legacy, we will sell that lift for the group buy also but it will not be able to be completed by the deadline as specified on the list (so there will be no discount for a delay in manufacture for a legacy lift). I will sell any of the Outback/legacy lifts for $600 to get them on the market along with the legacy lifts. The only problem with the 1992 legacy lift is that the struts on the legacy are so long that you can not fit larger tires unless you put outback struts on them, or put spacers on the hubs. Pictures are available of the Legacy with a 4" lift if any one is interested.

Shady, this legacy lift kit you are talking about - will it work for 1999 Legacy Wagon (not Outback), 5-spd?

Alex

Last I checked they had it all installed. But, I haven't heard back from them lately or seen any pictures. We also just lifted a 1992 Legacy, we will sell that lift for the group buy also but it will not be able to be completed by the deadline as specified on the list (so there will be no discount for a delay in manufacture for a legacy lift). I will sell any of the Outback/legacy lifts for $600 to get them on the market along with the legacy lifts. The only problem with the 1992 legacy lift is that the struts on the legacy are so long that you can not fit larger tires unless you put outback struts on them, or put spacers on the hubs. Pictures are available of the Legacy with a 4" lift if any one is interested.

And a picture would be nice.

Alex

I got pictures ready to email, I just ran out and took them. The legacy in the picture has the infamous 29" super swampers and outback/forester struts. You have to convert it to the outback and forester struts in order to put larger tires under it. Who wants to host the picture???? This car has 12" s of clearance front and rear and had minimal trimming to fit the tires. Host please email me at malarkey2@aol.com

second the legacy lift pics... I have no money for a kit but would appreciate pics

I got pictures ready to email, I just ran out and took them. The legacy in the picture has the infamous 29" super swampers and outback/forester struts. You have to convert it to the outback and forester struts in order to put larger tires under it. Who wants to host the picture???? This car has 12" s of clearance front and rear and had minimal trimming to fit the tires. Host please email me at malarkey2@aol.com

I'll host them. Send the pics to: spanky_pete /at/ twistednipple.com

because of my poor math I contradict myself and put the 19th (only ten days). If you really feel that I owe you I will kick out a $25 kicker check.

No worries here.

That happens when your starting up a business providing a product.

In the future you might want to do what "Scotty" did when asked how long it would take to repair the Enterprise He would say like 3 days when it would actualy take 2 hours;) "How else are you going to be know as a miracle worker?"- James Doohan.

4x4moose you bought one of our lifts it is in the mail right now, and included with the lift are the stickers :brow: .

i second that. that is bada$$. do you guys(allied arament) have any stickers that i could slap on my car. if not i was if it was ok to have your name sandblasted on one of my windows. i can send you some ideas i've been thinking about at work.

Ok... I already have 2 suggestions......

1. number the pages in the instruction manual... really.. one of my pages is upside down and not numbered so I have no idea where it goes(but I'll manage:rolleyes:)

2. provide pics of the parts on the checklist page. You have 8 things... 7 of them are either "blocks" or "extensions"... I have a good idea what the bigger parts are, but if you had pics I could make sure and use the right bolts with the right blocks.

Thanks for the suggestions I'll take note for future lifts.

Ok... I already have 2 suggestions......

1. number the pages in the instruction manual... really.. one of my pages is upside down and not numbered so I have no idea where it goes(but I'll manage:rolleyes:)

2. provide pics of the parts on the checklist page. You have 8 things... 7 of them are either "blocks" or "extensions"... I have a good idea what the bigger parts are, but if you had pics I could make sure and use the right bolts with the right blocks.

well ea82 lift on (4 hrs) the only problem that I that can see is the stearing knuckle barelt fits on the shafts . seems to be about an inch short, it fits but just barly on the ends, little scary

Also do you think that you could send some 1 in exstention blocks for the shift linkage protector

Hey thanks shady for providing this service ONE DOWN THREE TO GO WOOOOHAHAHA

Can you post pictures of the steering shaft.

well ea82 lift on (4 hrs) the only problem that I that can see is the stearing knuckle barelt fits on the shafts . seems to be about an inch short, it fits but just barly on the ends, little scary

Also do you think that you could send some 1 in exstention blocks for the shift linkage protector

Hey thanks shady for providing this service ONE DOWN THREE TO GO WOOOOHAHAHA

Make them tight, real tight not excessively tight, tight to were it feels good and then after about 200 miles retighten them and then in maybe 600 miles check them over one more time and they should be good. Or a good reference would be to use a subaru manual if you have one and use there torque specs.

No camera @ this time but Ill work on it any Idea of torque specs for all new bolts Thanks LT