Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Public Flogging Time (Or, what to do if:)

ezapar

Not as dirty as it could be, but it was a start. This is the day after I got it home, and promptly got it stuck. Stupid open diff :rolleyes:

dirtyhatchrt.jpg

You guys that complain about the mud need to set your rigs up so it doesnt get every where. Plug all the holes that go into the interior, use bigger skid plates, dont hit the puddle @ 40mph, etc. If your a clean freak, go back to the street :D

Mmmm, MUD!!! C'mon, someone saying that is like walking into a room full of fasting people and yelling STEAK!!

That is one of the only reasons that I don't like summer, it's the one season that we don't get any rain down here, and thus, not really any mud to find. I was on a trail last weekend that had about 16"s of fine powder from where the Cat's where going up and down with logs, all I could think about was what it would be like with a couple inches of rain.

Mmmm, Mud!

31flinginmud-med.jpg

For my air intake, what I did isn't a snorkle but works nearly as well. I put a cone filter right up by the firewall in the spare tire spot. To protect the cone filter from splashes of muck, I put a plastic juice bottle over it so the air has to go around some corners to get to the filter. Works great in water up to the side windows.