Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How do I raise my Leone?

Radeon

Hi there. I was hoping someone could give me detailed instructions on how to raise my 1985 leone. I'm not mechanically disabled or anything, quite the opposite, this is just one thing I have no experience in. I want to turn it into a much better off-roader than it already is by changing the one thing it lacks - ground clearance. Any help would be awesome. Pic's would be fantastic. :headbang:

Check the FAQ (frequently asked questions) at the top of this page (or this link: http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24980)

since you're referring to it as a leone, I assume you're not in the US, in which case a premade lift will be a bit harder to get ahold of, if you're in aus you can get a Backyard Boys one, other than that, you're paying overseas shipping, or building it yourself

Same christchurch as me??

If so, have you looked in to the legality of lifts?

As stated before, check out back yard boys, Austrailian company that makes lifts for old soobs. You should be able to find their website on google.

i'll also be lifting one of mine one day, when i have the money.

lol yep same CHCH. I've given you a better reply on my other thread.

Im definately going to lift the car myself, Im not going to buy anything, I can't afford it. It doesn't have to be legal cos the car isin't legal itself!! I'll have a read of those FAQ's, cheers guys.