Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northwest Washington Offroad Calendar

Is the pit someplace around northfork? or something else?

whats up with MudisFun?

If we go to North Fork here are some directions

at Bellingham

take Sunset exit

travel out Mt. Baker Highway, past the Hwy 9 intersection to the "Welcome Store" @ Mosquito Lake Rd, Turn right, cross over the Nooksack river bridge & take the first Left on to North Fork Rd. then travel about four miles or so staying to the Left @ all intersections. You will pass two gravel pits where people have been playing with their ORV's of choice (a lot of bikes and quads) The first trail is about a half mile past the second pit. There are 5 trailheads if I remember correctly & they are all off the right side of the rd when headed in.

The DNR sign says "Morell Flats"

the pit refered to is the second pit , it will be on left, the first one is on the right , not really a pit maybe 1/2 pit

last time we went out we all met and drove out, played in the 2nd pit and took a trail off the back side , out toward the river

got my Tires so Im ready to go out

Mud- got a new job works late

ok.. i can never imagine which gravel pit you are at. The first one to the left is where all the trucks and trailers park down in the pit right? Maybe you could phone me before? Andy? What time are we lookin at? I have to convince the boy that this is a good idea

I waiting on a call from my friend... he's got that whole three kids and lots of soccer stuff going on with them...

so i'll try to find your phone number and throw a ring your way as i head out.

I am planning on going, how about meeting at Dodsons IGA food store at Nuggets corner at say 1:00 or 2:00 ?? Scott

so my friend called me, his soccer stuff doesn't get over till 3, so he said he will meet us at the big pit about 3:45, so 1-2 at iga works great by me.

I waiting on a call from my friend... he's got that whole three kids and lots of soccer stuff going on with them...

so i'll try to find your phone number and throw a ring your way as i head out.

• 2 weeks later...