Ultimate Subaru Message Board

body kit

Originally posted by Rolloverbratboy

Hola!

I was wondering. IF anyone has ever "riced" out an 91 loyel. I am looking for a body kit and an cold air intake. Any ideas an or suggestions are....totally wanted.

peace

John:banana: :wave:

I have been wondering about body kits as well lately, just haven't posted the question yet.... Doesn't Subaru_styles have one on his car?

About the intake thing.... I made my own as I already had the goods to make it fit. Total cost was about $15 for the filter.

pict2796_re.jpg

As I stated in another post about this,

It feels WAY better than the stock air box... and even better than the modified(drilled out) air box that it replaces. Sounds really good above 4K. Gets the honda crowd to turn to look and the Subaru passing them

Subaru_styles has an RX body kit on his car. Nothing extrodinary but I did see this car in person. Its a niiiice ride....especially the box in the cargo area and the alarm that can wake up the whole neighborhood (no joke is has 5 loudspeakers on it). He's done the 5-lug conversion on it and put aftermarket rims on it. He has a cold air setup using a FI air hose like the one in the pic Toyofast just posted but its carbed. If you ever get to see this car in person, I would highly recommed it

Originally posted by Caboobaroo

Subaru_styles has an RX body kit on his car. Nothing extrodinary but I did see this car in person. Its a niiiice ride....especially the box in the cargo area and the alarm that can wake up the whole neighborhood (no joke is has 5 loudspeakers on it). He's done the 5-lug conversion on it and put aftermarket rims on it. He has a cold air setup using a FI air hose like the one in the pic Toyofast just posted but its carbed. If you ever get to see this car in person, I would highly recommed it

He's in Bend right? I do have to go visit the folks in Gilchrist in a couple weeks... I go right through Bend on my way there :-\

Originally posted by subaru_styles

hey rollover here's a pic.......theres more in harpau's photo gallery on the board.

DCP_0771.sized.jpg

yeah email me when your coming through toyo.

Daym man.... Your car is just sweet. You know, it's not often that my wife will like the same thing as me, especially when it comes to cars BUT she really likes yours. She even said that we should make our car look similar.:clap:

Just need to gather up parts and extra cash to get parts.

Yeah... once I figure out when I'll be going through I'll try to get ahold of you to take a look at yer ride.