Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
PeterD

ultimate subaru road trip!!

Either I will need new seats in the brat (OMG they are wearing my back into knots!) OR (What I think is a better idea)

I'll be the odd one out and take my Tacoma. Then at least I can haul the spare parts and I'll have more weight than the Subie to pull you out when stuck!

Haha

I"m totally up for this. Especially since I was considering going back to school next year and I'm considering Fairbanks.

I'll have to see what car/truck I have at the time.

I'll have more weight than the Subie to pull you out when stuck!

See, you got it all rong, we will be pulling you wout when your stuck :-p

Amanda, you should go to school in F-banks. It'd be great to have another USMBer up here! Your brat would like it much better here too...deep snow is their TRUE home.

So have this crazy idea, im looking at doing this in the near future ( a year or so )

I want to drive my 82 subaru wagon from Washington (state) to Alaska in the winter.:banana:.... some say i may be nuts, what a challange that might be.

what do you all think. am I nuts.

Don't forget to take a spare car for parts!

time permiting i would love to do this in the summer first, to get a good idea of what im going to be driving.:), my current subaru is in no way suited for this kinda drive.. it needs alot of work.

I would definately be in. BUT, there is no way I am driving from NY - WA - AK. If this happens in '07 I will be in CO for school, so I will go then. Not really a trip for a poor college student so I will be saving well in advance if it ever becomes a reality.

Not really a trip for a poor college student
....If it really happens I will consider it very much, since I know I could make the trip to WA with another roo.