Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attention NW Washington wheelers (time to pay the trails back)

ezapar

Big trail clean up going on at Reiters Pit this coming Saturday the 8th. They'll meet at the main parking lot at 9:00 a.m.

The Hatch Patrol has done its share to tear that place up, we should show up and help. In all honesty, we've been some of the few who actually pick up garbage on the trail rather than leave it. :grin: But still. . .

Like the flyer says, no excuses. Rig's not running, drive your lowered honda to the parking lot. Too young? Ride with someone. lol

142Reiter_-med.jpg

Great event guys; hope you have a big turn out. This is what proves to anti-access groups that we are more than takers of the land; that we actually care about the land we have the privlage to offroad on. Keep up the good work so that we can keep the trails open!

Just do a search for Monroe. The Mikky D's is on the main drag, right on Highway 2 as it passes thru town.

Your directions would go like this: Take I-5 north to Highway 2 East. Follow it to Monroe.

If you wanna try to make it to the parking lot itself, that's easy too. Just continue on Highway 2 till you get to Start-up. About 1 mile out of town, look for "Reiter Rd." It's a left turn. Stay right at the fork, follow it thru some old growth and turn left into the parking lot. You'll know when you've made it, the lot will be buzzing with 4Xs and quads and motorcycles.

dang! and i am way out here now :-p

i will go to the next years one if thats ok ;)

do good, prove that subaru owners care, and have fun!

oh, and on a side note.. does anyone know if there is some sort of legal way to remove mostly whole cars from that site? cause im sure that someone with a large trailer could take whole cars out of there, (the beat up, burned, squished, ect..) and drop them off at a recycler, for free or some cash! (not to mention, a large chunk of garbage thats now not out on the trail)

Might have to have the State Patrol check vins and stuff to see if they are stolen (duh). They should be doing this on a regular basis anyways.

but back on topic. If I can get my Sis to babysit, I'm there.

Jaws, if you go, shoot me a PM or email. It would be cool to caravan up there. Besides, I've been there before :headbang:

I'll be coming, I believe...gotta get the wagon going again...had a spark plug related whoops. Anyway...I' have to close the store friday night, but I'll try and drag my backside out of bed early enough to get there at a decent time. Been thinking about putting on an event like this out at Tahuya.

Might have to have the State Patrol check vins and stuff to see if they are stolen (duh). They should be doing this on a regular basis anyways.

but back on topic. If I can get my Sis to babysit, I'm there.

Jaws, if you go, shoot me a PM or email. It would be cool to caravan up there. Besides, I've been there before :headbang:

Tell me where to meet ya boss and I'll try to get the other offroad guys that I know here on the base to roll with us.

PS. SHOULD WE PACK ANY TOOLS ( PICKS SHOVELS RAKES)?

Saturday is lookiong a bit tough for me. We are looking at 10-12 hours on Friday night. If it's 10 I'll so up late. If it's a 12 hour day I won't get out until 10:30 am. By the time I get up there and find you it will be noon. I'll let you know Eric.

K

Saturday is lookiong a bit tough for me. We are looking at 10-12 hours on Friday night. If it's 10 I'll so up late. If it's a 12 hour day I won't get out until 10:30 am. By the time I get up there and find you it will be noon. I'll let you know Eric.

K

Bummer. :(

But that's warning enough for me to find someone else to ride shotgun.