Ultimate Subaru Message Board

TWB Fabrications

soobme

For all those wondering if I'm still in biz., I am. I still make bumpers, roof racks, ect. I never stoped, I just wasen't here on the board for a while and I gess no one had any contact info for TWB Fabrications:rolleyes:

"My web site" in my sig. is the biz. web site.

The web site has not been updated in a while, but I hope to have a new one arond the hollidays (I'm a cofuser dummy, but my bro. in law is gona help me build a new one) I make ALOT more stuff, and styles than are on there now. (I have a TUBE BENDER now:brow: )

I think that I'm going to stick with the Subaru parts, and drop all the other stuff I have been working on. Why? Because Subaru owners, as a whole have been better to work with than ANYONE!!! U guys all need stuf made, U are all nice, and there is not to much suport of the older Subes out there!

Welcome back. You've been gone a while. I don't want to start any wars, open old scabs, point any fingers (as I wasn't involved in any thing) but it seems like people were trying to get in touch with you a while back. Are all old accounts settled? I only ask as I may need some bumpers in the future and I don't want to end up where I currently am now.

is there any way you could possibly set up a price range list or something along those lines. Like for example, EA82 Brush guard $300-up, have some very basic ones as examples and just something to give us an idea of all the many different kinds of things you can make for us and a rough estimate about where the prices will start. I know its hard to say because everything is pretty much custom and you dont just have some big machine that cranks these things out and know exactly how much you can sell them for, but some of us, like myself, could use some help trying to figure out all the fun stuff we need to buy from you.

is there any way you could possibly set up a price range list or something along those lines. Like for example, EA82 Brush guard $300-up, have some very basic ones as examples and just something to give us an idea of all the many different kinds of things you can make for us and a rough estimate about where the prices will start. I know its hard to say because everything is pretty much custom and you dont just have some big machine that cranks these things out and know exactly how much you can sell them for, but some of us, like myself, could use some help trying to figure out all the fun stuff we need to buy from you.

thats a very good idea, if you could do this soobme, that would be super cool :)

I don't do exaust at all anymore;)

$$$$$$ list:

EA81 & EA82: Bumpers start @ $125 for single tube W/recever and 2 shackle tabs. Brush guard/bumper combos start @ $175

Roof racks start @ $140 with infinite options on those.

I offer powder coating, any color, price is on a per order basis.

Welcome back. You've been gone a while. I don't want to start any wars, open old scabs, point any fingers (as I wasn't involved in any thing) but it seems like people were trying to get in touch with you a while back. Are all old accounts settled? I only ask as I may need some bumpers in the future and I don't want to end up where I currently am now.

I believe the man deserves an answer.

I can do that. I got nothing to hide:)

I'm sure this is about "THE roof rack" I was about a week behind @ the time, and I started getting phone calls from the guy by day 2. I told him what was up, and then got the rack out to him. Sent an e-mail with tracking# ect. Didn't hear from him for about 6 weeks, then I get an e-mail saying he never got it. So I got ahold of UPS, they say he DID get it and show me a signiture. I e-mail him back to find out what's up, no reply. I find out that he has been here bad mouthing me the whole time (I had a VERY slow conection @ the time so I wasen't on the board @ all) So that's how all that went down from my end. I'm not to sure what hapend @ his end, but I don't know what to do about either.

PS: If anyone here has 1st hand info. on what hapend @ his end of the deal I'm still willing to try and make good on this(if the fault IS on my end)

Hi Tony,

Remember me? Mendodave....I ordered a roof rack from you, like you made for Brian. My rack was welded with a bad welding rod, so all the welds are breaking. If you could, I'd like to either ship it back, and have the welds redone, or maybe have you make another and have it powder coated, then I could drive up there and return these bits, and pay for the difference. I seem to remember you saying you had a way to get the roof racks painted.

Thanks!

welcome back!

Dave

Hi Tony,

Remember me? Mendodave....I ordered a roof rack from you, like you made for Brian. My rack was welded with a bad welding rod, so all the welds are breaking. If you could, I'd like to either ship it back, and have the welds redone, or maybe have you make another and have it powder coated, then I could drive up there and return these bits, and pay for the difference. I seem to remember you saying you had a way to get the roof racks painted.

Thanks!

welcome back!

Dave

Don't bother with shiping up the bits, I have no problem taking your'e word on what hapend with it. PM me with the details on what it's for agan and I will get ya a quote on powdercoating ya a new one. We can hamer out the details, but I will NOT charge U for the rack it's self again. Just the new extras;)