Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Many findings tonight.

So I've come across a set of 560cc injectors (@40 PSI) and an EBCS...all from an EVO. The injectors fit perfectly in the stock orings for the manifold. With a little rubber hose they will fit great with the stock rails. My custom rails on the otherhand...i need to get out a stock injector and see if the stock injector hold down hardware will work with it.

Now all I need is for someone to come up with the MS-2 software to run an EBCS and I can boost.....and boost and boost and boost....on the dyno, wih a wideband...and with am AEM Master Tech-Tuner here to make sure I'm tuning this thing correctly.

Oh and I have a barrel of VP Import (Leaded 126+ Octane) sitting here I could throw in....

Where's that VF39 I saw laying around the other day....:burnout:

Oh and I think EVO ARP head studs will work in place of the short bolts on the EA82s....and there is a possibility that the EJ ARP's are not TOO long so we could use them in place of the long EA82 bolts.

Both the EJxxx series and the 4G63 have the same head bolt thread pitch.

ARP's for EVO no worky. 12 mm too short. Otherwise, perfect fit other than overall lenght.

call arp, be all like, "yo, i want it longer, the ladyz like em longer!!"

and once everyone catches their breath again, ask if they could run those studs about that much longer than norml.

I would like to hear more about your custom fuel rails. I just got my injectors cleaned at RC, So I was thinking, since its apart, now would be a good time to change things.

All it is.....isa block with 6 ports. Inlet...FPR port...then 4 for the injectors.

fuelsystem2.jpg

I'm not paying $600 for a set of studs.

I'll pay $175 for the EJ set and then the littl extra for the short ones that ARP has for the engine....

so your saying that they would triple the price just to lengthen the studs 12mm?? i say that we should start looking at other companies that wont rape us to make a fastener.

big N-O on that.

The EA82 per specs...we need the LONG ones created as if from nowhere. The shortys are avalible off the shelf from ARP......meaning, the 12 LONG ones remaining...ARP will have to MAKE them.

over $600 for a set.