Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help!!!!!!!!! Bratsrus1...you there jerry?!?!

Hi Bobby This is jerry, sounds like somebody that had the car before you got it did an engine swap and stuff the turbo on that engine. Some of the stuff i have seen and heard about makes you wonder how safe the cars are on the road. Thats what most likely happen. Thanks Jerry

Hi Bobby This is jerry, sounds like somebody that had the car before you got it did an engine swap and stuff the turbo on that engine. Some of the stuff i have seen and heard about makes you wonder how safe the cars are on the road. Thats what most likely happen. Thanks Jerry

SONOFa***** I need a turbo motor... this is insane!.. I'm sitting here working on it then it dawned on me....

After 20+ years, so many of these cars have been bastardized. Missing parts... unknown parts... I wonder how half of them run. Mine is the champ of the practice! Thank God for this board! :)

Why?? I mean this is horrible... Unless your improving the vehicle.. don't do it...

anyone want a Motor?

xoomer, are you still interested in buying this turbo car? if you want the motor only I will pull it and dispose of the car for an added $50. ?

I just called you... I definatly need the motor... I just hope there is enought demand for the car... when I'm done with it...

Crap..

I will be at the shop after 9am tomorrow

250 for the whole thing?

I got a tranny for it now,, Right bobby??

I might just say F! the XT! at this point..

i'm trying to come up with the cash... waiting on a check from my dad...

Just a quick question, what would you charge on a timing belt on my Reliant? I'm just pissed off at it at this point? or are you all still looking for a 2.2 motor?

Gee, I'm sitting here wondering, "What is the differenece between a N/A head and a turbo head?" The only thing that I can think of is that the right head (#1 and 3) has an oil passage drilled in it. Otherwise it is the same as a N/A head. If there is a difference, can any body tell me (show me) the difference?

250 for the whole thing?

I got a tranny for it now,, Right bobby??

I might just say F! the XT! at this point..

i'm trying to come up with the cash... waiting on a check from my dad...

Just a quick question, what would you charge on a timing belt on my Reliant? I'm just pissed off at it at this point? or are you all still looking for a 2.2 motor?

Yeah i have the tranny and i have to go to seattle this comming weekend, so.... i can bring that down, im either leaving late friday or early saturday...just let me know or ill give you a call or somthing.

Corky... NA heads could be single intake port.... like carb and spfi.
If so, they wouldn't bolt to a MPFI intake manifold. I'm assuming that this engine is running or complete, so if it is bolted all together, they would be either MPFI heads or turbo heads, and the only difference between those two is the oil passage.