Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MN-Jeep trip, Oct. 22-23

just a heads up to everyone in the MN area. I'm sure you saw this morgan, but thought I'd make sure Austin and others saw it...

MN-Jeep has a trip listed like every weekend, but I can and am going to this one (unless my wagon blows up before then, in which case I'll probably ride in my buddy's wrangler). Let's have a few guys show up!!

it's at the Iron Range ORV park in Gilbert MN, about 30-45min north of duluth.

http://mn-jeep.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3833

Hmmm... may have to think about this one :brow:

I will see about going, depending on the status of my impreza... I need to be sure its all ready to go offroad without breaking much.. I need to get a few extra parts stored up, and probably my tires first.. including a spare- anyone have an extra steel subaru 15" ? (5x100) forester or other, as long as it fits...

among other things, I will need the skid plate and steering rack changed over... and possibly some other minor adjustments..

Hmmm... may have to think about this one :brow:

I will see about going, depending on the status of my impreza... I need to be sure its all ready to go offroad without breaking much.. I need to get a few extra parts stored up, and probably my tires first.. including a spare- anyone have an extra steel subaru 15" ? (5x100) forester or other, as long as it fits...

among other things, I will need the skid plate and steering rack changed over... and possibly some other minor adjustments..

don't worry about getting it ready for battle...there's a wide variety of trails up there, it'd be soooooo cool if there was more than one sub there!