Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Christmas Group buy Notification

Shadyirishmen

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've got hold of a tube bender and I think we can produce some real nice bumpers for inexpensive (its the shipping that kills you). As for unitizing the skid plate into the bumper, that is a concept we have talked about because it would be considerably stronger than just mounting to your old mount points (albie the shop tech wants to go this route. But, deep down in my hand I know that not everyone is going to cough up enough coin to buy both products at once). We did build a bumper similar to the one pictured there, look below its on A dog's Subaru. I made a commitment to A dog that because he designed it that if we sold more that we would give him comission, well we haven't sold any, and I think it really got A Dogs hopes of becoming rich when he tried to advertise it on the AU subaru board and he just got slashed by the Australians. Those crazy blokes there just so funny :-\ . Anyways, I know there are a ton of people with our lift and BYB lifts so we'll make the skid for the replacement and maybe later build one that attaches to the bumper.

8644articulation41-med.jpg

Here is a current one that we manufacture, we need to beef it up a little but we use the straight tube design, one because it is cheaper, two it matches the vehicle and three it is designed to be fitted with our swing gate. The new ones are going to have lips on the edge so there will be no gaps between the body and the bumper (price will go up though).

rb01.jpg

rb04.jpg

The christmas prices will most likely not be less than what anyone paid in the group buy, and the reason is because I am putting 20 k on the line to build a bunch of subaru products that will be completed and ready to ship. In the group buy we received your money and it inspired us to build like a bunch of chimps on coke. I don't know if that made sense...

still want to know how much, i ordered today,ea82 4" kit, he gave me a good price but if the xmas prices are less id like to know, will you be posting them up? thanks

I can take one of the tire on the swing gate this weekend and post it. As for the license plate ahhhhhhhhh errrrrrrr. Your just going to have to mount it on the bumper or wherever is appropriate.

do you have a pic of the swing gate with a tire on it? where do you mount the lisence plate??

shady,

this time around i'd like to aim for a november buy of the lift kit, i have no lift experience at all. what will i need to address to install on an XT6 (or an XT if you don't know the XT6)? just a steering extension, is that it?

i have pulled motors, transmissions, resealed motors, have a welder and air compressor.....can i pull this off on an XT6?

thanks,

gary

I think in this case we can give you ginnea pig status!!! I have not lifted a XT6 yet with one of our lifts, but from what I know it should be similar to the EA82. I saw one lifted wcss7 and I think it was Qman, he would know if a EA82 lift would fit. I have brought this up on several occassions and have not heard anyone reply on the subject.

JM

Yes we do sell spares a few members on the board have done so. Kingbobdole and madmountain monk. The cost for an extra is (cost for set)/4 x 1 or just simply (cost for set)/4= cost for one.

I know you sell your wheels in a set of 4, but what about a spare? always nice to have a full size spare bolted to the back on one of your swing gates or on top of the roof rack.

the 3" lift for EA82 (used on an XT6) won't be available for this deal?

just the 4"?

I was wondering that too. If I remember correctly, 4" lift takes a little while 3" is just bolt on? Is it true that just the 4" is going to be included in the bargain Shady?