Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Christmas Group buy Notification

Shadyirishmen

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so prices for the christmas buy yet? I found a cheap roof rack at a thrift store for $13...I know its not going to be even close to the quality and practicality of one of the TWB or mudrat ones but it should meet all of my needs....and saving over a $100...am willing to compromise a little bit. Will post pictures after I get out of debt and can afford some fog lights and get it all mounted and pretty.

Just give me a couple days, probably the fifth when I get back from my short vacation and I will get you pricing. I would know right now but we are having problems with billing from one of our vendors and we want to get all of the pricing squared away so we know if were making any money.

Just to confirm... i'm definitely in for a front bumper ... and if my christmas bonus comes through on 12/09, i'm in for a skid plate & a rear bumper w/ the swing arm... if the bonus is extra big, count me in for a lift kit (for '88 hatch). depending on shipping costs, might drive down from seattle to pick it all up.

Just give me a couple days, probably the fifth when I get back from my short vacation and I will get you pricing. I would know right now but we are having problems with billing from one of our vendors and we want to get all of the pricing squared away so we know if were making any money.

We got overloaded with projects so we probably will not start the group buy until the 15th, but when I do I am going to post pictures and prices of everything. We just had a ten gun deal go through at weaponeer.net so that kind of postponed everything (just for reference).

would like a price and wheels and lift?

This is a NOTIFICATION to all of the people who'd like to get a better deal on Allied Armaments future products. Allied Armament is planning a HUGE Group buy for November, which should end December first. The group buy will entail Offroad Wheels, Custom Offroad Bumpers, Lift Kits, Skid plates and maybe more.... There will be a multitude of packages prices, and unlike before the products will be in stock ready to ship (No wait whatsoever). We want people to have the products just in time for that special time of year (christmas). Whoever, is interested may want to start saving now, because this will be a pay in full deal.

Here is a comprehensive list of products we will be offering.

EA81's

Lift Kits, Wheels, Skid plates, custom bumpers (these will be tube bumpers)

EA82's

Lift Kits, Wheels, Skid plates, custom bumpers

EJ

Legacy's

Lift Kits, Struts...

Outbacks,

Lift Kits, and maybe a skid plate

Imprezza

!!!

I'm also interested in checking out your group buy prices!

I have a 84GL Wagon that I want to put an EJ22/d/r5speed into with a lift kit.:brow: Depending on the prices I may also be interested in bumpers, swing gate, brush gard and skid plate.

Patiently waiting for price post, Stumpy

The skid plate should fit the byb lift. The price all depends who jumps on the group buy (you could pay as little as $600 or less for wheels and a lift although thats not including shipping). the only way to get it going is to start posting messages in it. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46790

Good luck,

Thanks JM