Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attention all who bought my vids for the "tooth" cause.

I managed to put together almost 200 bucks to help out. I gave all proceeds and payed for tapes/envelopes/shipping out of my pocket. The party we had to raise $ for her gathered upwards of 1100 bucks, so 1300 +/- all together!!!

This will help tremendously, no insurance can really bite. No pun intended. tooth.gif

Thanks big time to all of you who stepped up to help, I hope you enjoy the vids. Sorry about the screw up 88hatchmonster, hopefully you'll feel compensated.

The last one will go out today, that would be you Melis. Sorry for a short delay, but my deadline had to do with my wife and boy coming back from Japan. 13 hours of jet lag is rough on an 8 month baby, not to mention his parents. lol

(I think) I've left positive feedback in the feedback forum for everybody who helped out, if I missed ya, please pm me, I'll get right on it. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/traderratings.php?$session

Cheers and thanks again.

Eric Zap

Wonderful! Glad to hear the kid will be able to show her pearlys again:grin:

Japan...lucky duck. I never flew <drive my soob where ever I may roam>, but heard jet lag could be terrible, good luck with that. If I could drive there I would:)

<Hoping the mail man doesn't accidentally lose it in his player:lol: >