Ultimate Subaru Message Board
GMP

Sambar Manual

I am in the process of acquiring a 1990 Subaru Sambar and need to get an owner's manual for it. Anybody have one or any links to where I might get one?

If they sold them in Europe, you might be able to find one in English. If the Sambar was an Asia-only product, you might not be so lucky.

I'd keep my eyes on ebay and maybe ask on the aussie boards. A lot of used japanese cars end up over in AUS.

p.s. - who are you getting the car from? japanoid? I've been poking around, looking at jap imports.

If they sold them in Europe, you might be able to find one in English. If the Sambar was an Asia-only product, you might not be so lucky.

I'd keep my eyes on ebay and maybe ask on the aussie boards. A lot of used japanese cars end up over in AUS.

p.s. - who are you getting the car from? japanoid? I've been poking around, looking at jap imports.

Hi Stephanw 22. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am trying Europe, Australia, &tc. no luck yet. early days.The Sambar is, well, amazing, but I will reserve judgment for awhile, and, yes, I got it from Japanoid. cheers, GMP