Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RallyX in Central PA

Hocrest's and my race car will make its dirt debut Nov 13 at Susquehanna Speedway. It'll be the first rallyx for the local SCCA. If your local and wanna play in the dirt (clay parking lot) follow the linkie below. You'll need to prereg and prepay to get it cheaper and you may need to register with myautoevents to view the info on this page but its free and easy. As for ground clearance, we'll have about 4 inches by then when we jack her up 2 inches so everyone else on this board should be fine. Would love to see some more locals out!!!

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=4307&psrnd=.44336001487457408364438597048941464609

4wd? get a new tranny? :brow:

i need to hurry up and get my maintenance done so the buggy is in top shape, and get my 'pit crew' together.

also need to find out what class ill be running in.

Cough... 4wd Mod. Didn't ya read my post?:) That is unless you put your interior back in it!

Remember, I drove my Brat up Minuteman at Ski Roundtop after a few beerzez. How much different can dirt be??:brow:

It is grittier, it tastes bad and it is not nearly as refreshing or inebriating:drunk:

Besides... Look at all that turf practice I had down in Cumberland :lol:

hmmm... to practice.... my yard is not nearly big enough.... good thing Cressona is currently without a police force...

• 2 weeks later...
ill have a set of OEM ones by wednesday.... after this race ill see if i can try out the speed bleeders again.

Cool! Are you still not getting to sleep?:brow: I can't believe everybody else here is well shall we say CHICKEN! to sign and show up!!!

Cool! Are you still not getting to sleep?:brow: I can't believe everybody else here is well shall we say CHICKEN! to sign and show up!!!

i got real excited about two weeks ago and couldnt sleep.. usually thats reserved for the night before. so ill probably be racing on about 4-5 hours of sleep. :eek: