Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RallyX in Central PA

i guess i should put some mudflaps on and my numbers.... eh, maybe ill bring tape. im not real sure on the sizing and placement of the numbers

Its rare that Susq SCCA lets you pick numbers except in pre reg. Not sure how they're planning to do it there. They like numbers on both sides and I think the numbers are supposed to be 6 inches big but they're not real picky so long as you can read 'em.

Glad you got the brakes bled. What do you need mud flaps for. They only add weight. MUST REMEMBER windshield cleaner as we're lacking wipers!!!

you folks missed a good one today!!!!!1!!!!!!! Ben and Dave had some really great runs in the morning and in the afternoon Dave had to leave for personal reasons so I took his place in the svx :slobber: to say that it kicked (you know what) would be an understatement. Pics will eventually follow

Oh and John in his "flying coffin of death" did really great too. He was the only one representing the old school out there. :D

you folks missed a good one today!!!!!1!!!!!!! Ben and Dave had some really great runs in the morning and in the afternoon Dave had to leave for personal reasons so I took his place in the svx :slobber: to say that it kicked (you know what) would be an understatement. Pics will eventually follow

Oh and John in his "flying coffin of death" did really great too. He was the only one representing the old school out there. :D

Only major issue was a seperated rear strut mount but all good otherwise. On my last run I finally figured out braking isn't good so I didn't touch the brakes at all.:brow: