Ultimate Subaru Message Board

colorado subaru horder

Glad to become a memeber of the ultimate subaru forum. I have right now. A 96 OBW 2.2 five speed, 97 OBW 2.5 auto, 95 legacy wagon 2.2 five speed, a parts only 93 impreza, and a parts only 95 legacy. I try and trade them around fairly quickly. Usually isn't too hard in western colorado. Looking forward to getting to know every body.

Oh I wouldn't say that. I live on my parents ranch and my mom drives a 87 gl wagon that has never been tagged for as long as she has owned cause it never hits pavement. It has had a very rough life and is almost ready to hit the 200k mark. It has had some pretty bad carb probelms. The accelorator pump is out of it and the vacum choke was causing major problems so I put a manual choke on it by running a lawn mower throttel cable inside. Almost double the gas mileage! Figure that one out. Still only gets a little better than 10. But it only goes 4 miles a day and never really gets out of third.