Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Holiday party at my place,let's talk dates

Hey folks.You know the deal.My place WILL be clean and able to hold a party,I promise.......by the time the "season" comes around.....stop laughing those of you who've seen it lately :banghead:

It won't be the end of the world party like Subazoo throws every post 9/11 but it'll be worthy of attending for sure.

The joint will be rockin' and plenty of holiday cheer :drunk: whoa yeah!!!

For those of you who haven't visited the Moose lodge it's a 16'x44' or so unit in an industrial park.THere's a bathroom,fridge,and there's ohhhhhhh just a little bit of Subaru stuff around too.

If I get a good list of attendees I'll have some of the college girls living in my building come up and give massages.:headbang:

There's at least 2 hotties living here that drive Subarus.Yeehaaaa!! sorry Skip :banana: (dancing with college coed's naked)

Talk to me people......December 6? 13? 20? before that??? you tell me.

Cheers!

Gotta listen to the news.Good old AM radio and traffic reports.Take the Tappan Zee.Works better 99% of the time.

I was thinking that we could make a little ride out of it too.There's a couple "No Winter Maint." roads not very far away.Get a little sideways,beat the suspension up,chase some deer.

I'm not so sure I can make it to PB in December.

:wave: EJ :brolleye: