Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Super Christmas Group buy

Shadyirishmen

The Adapters are in stock ready to ship no waiting at all. Albie's working his buns off right now, and once I get done with school on wednesday I will be there to help him and his brother along with a new hire so in other words your lift should be out shortly. Sorry about the incredibly long wait, I will give you a discount on the adapter.

I might be interested in an EA to EJ adapter plate, but ONLY If you can guarantee that it will be shipped out within 3 business days of receiving the payment, (I can pay by credit card) and send me a tracking number to prove it was shipped out.

If you can do this, than let me know, and I will decide if I want to purchase anything further.

I STILL have not received my EA81 lift, and I thank Albie for working his a$$ off to get it to me, but I would rather not wait 10 weeks for an EA to EJ adapter!!!!!!!

Rick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will those bumpers be set up for the swing gate? And I second the EA81 request!

I know you have been busy but have you got a price on the EA82 flywheel weld and redrill to EJ22 crank yet?

I'm still up for the EA81 lift (Manual steering) and EJ22>EA82 adapter plate.

Thanks, Stumpy

Good morning everyone. Here are the latest pics of the done bumper. They can be built to fit either EA 81 or EA 82, and for additional $55 it can be outfitted with D rings on the brackets. We may also weld L channel to the rear of the bumper so that if we do build a skid plate that mounts to the bumper the mounting hardware will already be there. Also we are going to put license plate mounts on them.

10906aa_bumper-med.jpg

Alright, I'm in for a front and rear for my 87 EA81 hatch. Only problem is that I dont get paid again til the 16th, the day the buy ends. I can put a deposit down and then pay the rest on the 16th. Just let me know where to send the money and how much I should put down. Do you take paypal? PM or email me at peskimeski@yahoo.com and let me know what I should do.

Well that did it for me! I'm definently in for front and rear tubular bumbers for my '86 GL- let me know what you need for deposit or payment.

One thing though- Is there any way I could get them bare? I've got other things to weld to them, and I really hate the smell of burning powdercoating...plus it would just be way more pleasant to not have to grind the crap off!

Cheers-

Aaron

Seattle

aronjenn2002@yahoo.com

I asked you in a pm...but I'm sure there are other people that might want to know:

1: lights....can you do tabs? also, I've got some real small fog lights I'd like to put between the tubes...is that expanded steel strong enough for it?

2: receiver....I really want to be able to pull a trailer, can you put a receiver in the rear one?

I asked him too Chux, this is what he said. Not sure if it helps or not, but I figure I may as well post it.

The bumpers are going to have a mounting plate on the bottom for an extended skid plate, but you could also use it for mounting lights.

Also, a rear receiver would be awesome! I think that is a wicked good idea.

We can send them bare slightly oiled, they may have some rust from being naked, but the oild should keep it minimal. Also we do not powder coat our bumpers we just use rustoleum hammered.

Cool- a little rust doesn't scare me at all. Any cheaper with no paint?

I'm down through the Portland area all the time...I could just pick mine up. Seems like shipping might be a bit for a pair of bumpers...BTW- do you have a weight for them yet???

Aaron

Seattle

Skid Plates: 2 maybe

Cmiller: Maybe once pictures are up

Bumpers: 3 for sure 1 maybe

Cmiller: Maybe once pictures are up

Crash a Ron: Front and Rear EA82 style maybe bare

Numbchux: Front and Rear EA82 customized

Lift Kits: 2 for sure

Harvester: EA 81 lift kit

Hodaka Rider: EA 82 lift kit

Wheels: 2 for sure 1 maybe