Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Super Christmas Group buy

Shadyirishmen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: for an XT6 any EJ series struts have to have the XT6 strut tops swapped onto them to work. So i'm guessing the front strut extensions would have to be a whole new animal for the XT6 if they install on the top of the strut. The bottom of an EJ series strut can work on the XT6, but not the top.

FYI: for an XT6 any EJ series struts have to have the XT6 strut tops swapped onto them to work. So i'm guessing the front strut extensions would have to be a whole new animal for the XT6 if they install on the top of the strut. The bottom of an EJ series strut can work on the XT6, but not the top.

ooooo...yea, it's a block on the top of the strut

I think I am going to extend the group buy for another week. That way I can get pictures up and adequate time to let you make your decisions.

Thank you thank you thank you...

My christmas bonus is paid on 12/09 & I won't know how much until that day... that will make all the difference. The more $ the more I'm getting from you (rear bumper, swing gate, skid plate, lift & wheels - in that order). Seamus, my '88 hatch, can't wait...and neither can I!

Pricing is up for the Skid Plates:

Skid Plates for lifted Roos: We found that this version is perfectly fine we can place a jack under it and lift the car. The only difference between the picture and the new one is. There is more area cut out for the sending unit, and there is buldge plate welded on

Photos: http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/SkidPlate.html

Prices: Stainless Steel/ and steel

1-5: $185 / $ 150

6-10: $175 / $140

11-15: $165/ $135

16-20: NA/ $120

I'll get on it. Well, when I get back. Chuxs i'm sure your doing the same thing im doing right now... Studying! Unless your on semesters?. I get done with finals on the 7th. After that its on, full on business attack mode. I am going to hire a friend of mine to replace me, because next term is my final term and im out of here. He unlike my other employees is affluent in internet comm. and sales, he's also just a real good guy.

I'll get on it. Well, when I get back. Chuxs i'm sure your doing the same thing im doing right now... Studying! Unless your on semesters?

yep, I'm on semesters...finals isn't for a few weeks....study?? what's that?? lol

anyway, I do understand, so get to it when you can. I just had an idler pully seize, and am loosing coolant, so I'll probably be a bit short on $$ again...

I might be interested in an EA to EJ adapter plate, but ONLY If you can guarantee that it will be shipped out within 3 business days of receiving the payment, (I can pay by credit card) and send me a tracking number to prove it was shipped out.

If you can do this, than let me know, and I will decide if I want to purchase anything further.

I STILL have not received my EA81 lift, and I thank Albie for working his a$$ off to get it to me, but I would rather not wait 10 weeks for an EA to EJ adapter!!!!!!!

Rick