Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Super Christmas Group buy

Shadyirishmen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've taked with Albi on picking up one this Monday. Don't see why you can't get one. Albie, Tyson and Joe are there even when James is gone. Which he seems to be a lot of the time with school and all. Their # is 503-543-5154. Stumpy

i know James Malarkey went on vacation, but is it still possible to purchase a ea81 4 inch lift.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure. My name is on the list, but I have not recieved a reply to my PM's regarding shipping, etc. As shown in the thread, they apparently PM'D me, but I never got that PM. I then emailed them, and have not seen a reply to that, either. Really want to get my stuff, but I'm not about to give out a credit card number without first recieving a total. There were also some other items in my PM's and email that were not answered.

Guys: James was usually very good about communication, please do not spoil his record.

Guys I am very sorry for not getting back to you!! All of your questions will be answered within the next two days. Mr. Malarkey will be back tomorrow!!!

keep in mind that james is not in town. this is a different guy that appears to be less familiar with how we do things here....

Guys I am very sorry for not getting back to you!! All of your questions will be answered within the next two days. Mr. Malarkey will be back tomorrow!!!

but you don't even know if the group buy is still open or not? guess that answers my question right there........

Okay guys I am back from Costa Rica, but only for a couple days. Joe had no clue how to handle the group buy so I will send out PM's immediately. Sorry for the delay. PS, There are tons of old Subarus in Costa Ricas, also I saw the new dual range in person, there isn't enough of them there to warrant hunting in South America, so off to Australia.