Ultimate Subaru Message Board

rally crash

i recked my hach on sunday morning about4:30 am on a paved road about 30 miles from my house way up in the mountains. i was just sliding around all the corners then there was one with just to much sand and slid right in to the hillside on the driver side. i was doing about 30-40mph before i hit then just came to a dead stop, my friend had his seatbelt on and still he was almost sitting in my lap. didn't a little bit of body damage and bent the f***ing ************ out of the left rear control arm, ripped off a mud flap. i had to drive the car to my friends house and the car drove kind of sideways the whole way there, it was a long drive at 15mph. but neither one of us where really hurt that bad, just kind or sore.

A few weeks ago I punted the justy into a concrete barrier. I was in 4wd and going around a sharp wet right hand turn at 50mph. I started sliding but the 4wd was holding me there. Then the rear DS tire hit the painted line and that was the end of it. I spun 180 and into the barrier on the outside of the turn. Popped a tire, bent a rim and control arm. No body damage and no witnesses though luckily. I wont be trying that again. Crashing sucks.

just be glad you arent in jail, reckless driving, suspended licenses, what have you. dont drive in indiana

Dont drive a black station wagon with shag carpet hanging from the roof, speakers blaring and a bright orange stripe down the side of the car that just screams PULL ME OVER.

well sorry but it wasn't real a rally i was just rallying through the wenatchee heights in 4wd, its up in the mountains but a paved road. yeah seat belts do work. the firts time i recked it (well i wouldn't call it recked) i was doing a hill climb in revers and showed up some biga$$ trucks. there was a little snow around but not much on the road.

i live out in the sticks and everytime i leave my house there is a sharp turn on a paved road about a kilometer away. one day i went into the ditch on that turn because i accidentally gunned the motor going around it. i managed to roll onto the door and crushed my mirror. that was embarassing. wasnt in a sube though.

well sorry but it wasn't real a rally i was just rallying through the wenatchee heights in 4wd, its up in the mountains but a paved road. yeah seat belts do work. the firts time i recked it (well i wouldn't call it recked) i was doing a hill climb in revers and showed up some biga$$ trucks. there was a little snow around but not much on the road.

Be careful, I almost hit a heard of Elk there once, when coming into a blind corner... My cousin also died not to far from their when her car flew off the road and hit a tree...

Dont drive a black station wagon with shag carpet hanging from the roof, speakers blaring and a bright orange stripe down the side of the car that just screams PULL ME OVER.

dont lead a convoy of out of state subarus into a field of mud in the rain knowing better about the terrain causing several to be stuck and stranded for several days...

by the way i SMOKED your clutch trying to get your trailer queen unstuck with the ford truck.

go cry to zanny dook about your sweater

dont lead a convoy of out of state subarus into a field of mud in the rain knowing better about the terrain causing several to be stuck and stranded for several days...

by the way i SMOKED your clutch trying to get your trailer queen unstuck with the ford truck.

go cry to zanny dook about your sweater

:o

Witch turn were you on up there? Maybe the crash was not just from driving too fast. I grew-up on those roads and still drive them all the time and have slid many times because of too much sand and not driving too fast. The slope on some of those turns is not going the right way. Then again it could have been from going too fast. It has been known to happen at 4 am.