Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast Meet - 9-13-03 in Beaver Springs, Pa - Sticky??

Guest Dennis

Guest Dennis

Saturday - 9/13/2003, from 10am until 4pm at beaver springs raceway in central Pa - a nice place to get together on the subaru-only day at the dragstrip, heres the link for further info:

<a href="http://www.wandlsubaru.com/en_US/f_MiscPage_3.chtml" target="top">2nd Annual East Coast Subaru Shootout</a>

if the guys local to EJ and i want to caravan there, or meet prior to the event - get in touch either here, or through email.

post here so we know who is going to be going, mods - can you swap this with the other sticky ? sorry to be a pain.

and so you know the pine barrens run will be moved back so it can be scheduled on a better date for everyone who wants to attend...

paul has to bring the beer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moosens

Man I can't beleive we didn't go to the first one!!

Anyone of you guys who doesn't go is a fag.:lol: Just kidding;)

Let's get out there and overheat our little beasties!!!!Bring spares.:) I should rent a box truck and sell engines and trannies.:cool:

Beer,what's that?:rolleyes:

Dennis what time do I have to be there for us to make it up there by the time the gates open? Guess I'll meet you up in the Philly area, you'll have to give me directions to your place if we meet there.

Guest Dennis

looks like a 3 hour jaunt from my hood, i plan on departing at like 6:30am, probably 5am for you?

let me know what you wanna do...should we get the xpert to join us too?

I'll be there when ever you want me there. Where should we meet up? Maybe like a reststop or something.....do we have to take the PA turnpike? Let me know....

When we going to do the PB, Oct/Nov time frame would be cool...

still waiting to hear from a few...

heres what the count looks like...

definates:

myself

EJ

moosens

kevin thomas

hocrest

questionables:

stuart c

rich from iclub

wagon wagon

svxpert

brattysvx

skip

tomrhere

im sure there are more from Pa...come on dudes, dont forget this is a subaru only event - there will be plenty of other clubs showing up, vendors and much more

I shot an e-mail to Rich about caravaning up, I was think'n of getting there about the time the gates open. What do you think? I guess well leave pretty early. :burnout:

Rich could leave an hour or two after us and still catch us with his car....