Ultimate Subaru Message Board

East Coast Meet - 9-13-03 in Beaver Springs, Pa - Sticky??

Guest Dennis

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm 22B........yummmmmmy.

Wow now I can say I ve seen Dennis's new ride, maybe someday I'll get to see it in person.......when is the PBmeet??????

I vote for a Saturday in October, mainly because for the first time in many moons I have Saturdays off for awhile........

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday I finally had a chance to get some web page work done and set up a page with thumbnails for the pics I have from the East Coast Shootout and also added links to a few mpeg videos too. The Air Force let us return home on the 21st (they made us evacuate on the 17th due to Isabel) but have been pretty busy this past week between work and cleaning up all the junk in the yard. At least we had power when we returned. Anyhow, I took advantage of having some free time yesterday and finally got the pics up. They are at:

East Coast Shootout pictures

I also posted some pics of a tree that got blown down by the hurricane at the house we went to taking out the powerline in the process. The pics of it are at:

Hurricane pictures

Ruppster