Ultimate Subaru Message Board

? can i put a lift on 84 wagon

found this wagon at a salvage yard no rust good motor good trans bad axles (front ones) thats is but the odomy sez 206,156 old lady drove till the front axels went out but he sold to me 300$ great inside and out iam exstatic bout it my wife is not:lol: but iam send me pics of boosted wagons and ur i deels an should i get it boosted when i get the axels done sorry i dont have a pic my usb cord is shot got to get a new 1 but the its grey greyint, car has potential then my brat does. iwant too put a lift but not halfto order a dam kit jus want it simply thats all oh yeah the wierd thing is its got pugs all theway around there 14s that meens bigger tire rite .the t2 people i know tell things are twowagons and 75subie and moosens like i said send pic and ideels thats all........;)

I'm gearing up for one of those lifts my self. 84GL wagon that I'm getting a lift from AA for. If you have the equipment to build one your self you can save money but it will take a lot of time as opposed to using a kit. The stock motor will be under powered with a lift and larger wheels for my taste.

Here's a pic of mine as advertised. Looks like your twin!! http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37680

Got an EJ22 and d/r 5speed to go in after the lift goes on. May end up waiting for warmer weather as I will be working out side.

14" pugs are better for the lift than 13" but I'm looking for the 15" my self!

Good luck and I will post pic's when I get it together. Stumpy

on a different note, how difficult is it to get a title for a car bought from a salvage yard. there is an immaculate 83 black brat, wagon wheels, 4spdr and the like. only problem is no tailgate, flat tires, no radiator. i could get it for 200

(canadian dollars).

sorry about the thread hijacking. here, you can have it back.

On the US side, it's usually not too difficult. It involves an inspection and the title will normally be marked "salvage." I don't know about BC. Check with your motor vehicle department.

And one good reason not to hijack threads is that you're likely to get more replies to what you're looking for if you start your own thread.