Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mark your calendars: SubieFest 06

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everybody This is jerry, i just printed off a copy to put inside of my tool box at work to remind me and everybody at work i will be at this show. Also to remind my coworkers that have those jeeps subarus are cool too we have are own show la tee dah. As you can tell by reading this i raz those jeepers just like they raz me. Thanks Jerry

A few years back PNW had a RallyX at PIR. Theres quite a large field next to the track. But its a car breaker, a few people racing broke struts and hubs on the course. Big rocks and ruts. But no serious off-roading stuff that I know of.

But Evans Creek isnt to far away :brow: Maybe an hour away.

I think no matter what kind of Soob you own, you should attend. It sounds like its going to be rockin. I for one would love to get on the track in my XT6 :headbang:

But no offroad course? I think if there was an area where all the offroad soobs could have a "contest" it might make a LOT more of us get up there.:brow:
PIR has a public relations problem with the local residents from the scuttlebutt I hear; not sure if that will affect any non-tarmac driving activities.

PIR has a public relations problem with the local residents from the scuttlebutt I hear; not sure if that will affect any non-tarmac driving activities.

That whole fight is so old. Almost every resident there moved there knowing full well there was a race track there. Sorry, just real tired of that particular arguement.

• 6 months later...
How about some dirt? Or is this 100% tarmac?

-Brian

A rallycross is planned concurrent with the event. This will require a small additional fee (beyond General Admission) and a vehicle that passes a technical inspection.

I don't mind dinging up the OBS. :burnout:

• 3 months later...

Long title... short and to the point.

I've got about 25+ cars from the other forums (Nasioc/I-Club/RS25.com) joining up Friday night (after our caravan arrives) for some 'pub crawling'. Then Saturday morning for breakfast out near the Subiefest site.

So, join us for the drive (leaving Southern Oregon in the AM Friday the 17th). Anyone who wants to hook up with us for the drive from down south can join us before we roll from Medford (we will be collecting cars along the way). Or, just drop in Seattle for drinks Friday PM or breakfast Saturday AM.

List of people going and meeting places for Friday & Saturday are posted up.

Just go to any of the three forums and search 'Subiefest' and you will find the thread

Cheers!