Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bummer DEATH to A Good Bud from The Subaru World....:(

Truely shocking news. I've got mixed emotions about this, and don't really know how to put it. He will be missed, that is for sure. I loved hanging out with all you guys up North, everyone up there had their own place, and now that one is missing, it's like a missing tooth on a gear. I'm not sure if I can make it up, as I just started a new job, but if I can, I surely will be. If I can't make it though, I light off a cerimonial burning of the piston for him this weekend. Send my condolances for to family.

Ok, Well.....

the Bank fund will be at My Bank, U.S. Bank In Eugene....We have to wait for info tomorrow before we can Open it in his Name, I will post info as Soon as I can tomorrow once I have it activated.....

The Friday Get together is Still on, but we will be having it at a Local Grange due to rainy weather here locally......

For all of you Who have already chatted with me, You can still hook up with me Here at My place and Caravan Down Together......

I'll post more later........John......

Ok, For all of you who Are able to Contribute .......???

I now have a Bank acount Memorial Fund set up through

U.S.Bank at the Santa Clara branch here in Eugene.......

You can call them at 541-461-8812

The Account is For Jason Mathew Roe.....

We are working on Paperwork to get it so if you contribute, it is a Tax deductable.......Should have that figured out and added by friday......

Again for any of you wishing to come down friday, I have room at my place for overniters if needed.......?????

Later for now, John in Eugene....

John, dunno if you got my voicemail or not, but I haven't been able to find the video, but I did find a bunch of photos if you want them, I could bring them to you or I could scan them and post them in the album on the board.

I remember rolling around @ WCSS3 with him, and I don't remember who it was, but I remember there being a guy in the car with us who owned a Subaru shop of some kind, and there was this HOTTTTT chick who was like, his daughter or something. That was cool, cuz since there was a girl in the car Jason was driving like a madman :-P Anyone remember who they were?? I'm thinking he was the guy who owns Smart Service but not sure..

Didn't get that on video cuz the stupid camcorder was dead by then :madder: :madder: :madder:

Andrew .....

Can you scan them and burn to disc today and then Drive them down to me some how.....? I will pay fuel if needed....???

My day is way crazy, and I plan to start burning tonite.......

Call me if you will Please....I oops'ed and Bumped your # off the cell......:(

Later, John

This is a sad day. It is a reminder to us all how short life is, and how quick it can be over. He is in good hands, it is the ones close to him that will suffer now. We can't bring him back, but we can do something for his lady and child. I know you guys, we will do what needs to be done. I wish I could attend the celebration. That is what it should be. When one of the children goes home to the Father, there is no need for sadness, except for our loss. God bless his family and God's speed in their grief, Bradd

Well, I thank Everyone who had something to say here....

Also All who sent Pics one way or another.....

I made a Slide show for yesterday's Celebration of Life for Jason.....

It went over very well.....

I also Printed most of the reply's from here and Had them on display for everyone to see how much the Subaru Community was a part of his Life......

We The Oregon Off-Road Subaru Club will be doing an All day 4x4 Trip in his Memory soon , I'll Post a New thread in regards to that as it gets Closer.....It will be either last weekend this month, or First weekend of November.....

Again thanks From All of us to all of you,

John and Crew in Eugene, Oregon.....