Ultimate Subaru Message Board

this thing looks awesome! does this belong to someone on the board?

he probably had the cams custom grouund.

The pics wouldn't come up any bigger than the thumbnail size, so I can't answer your questios about the wheels.. looked like they might be painted pugs...

He wants 6,500.. and it doesn't run.. It will probably be for sale for a long time. Especially since he doesn't list any mods that he has done to that might make it worth that much.. in one pic you can see there isn't much inside.. thats the closest thing I could see to track mods.. oh well

This is the paint scheme though it's obviously a different car.

soobrallysedan.jpg

but I think that particular car(the RX on Bens page) was for sale a year or two back and if it's the one I think then it had compomotives for wheels and custom struts that were failed.

the car is an ex-factory/dealer rally car. has full cage

campaigned constantly by the previous owner who sold it 1-2 years ago. he was an avid rallyist in the PNW, his name ecapes me. he got an newer project (RS or wrx ride) and sold this one.

The wheels are Panasports!!!!!

this car should be saved, driven & campaigned!!

shanonsf

I thought I recoginzed that as Gary's old car. I've raced against it in RallyX. The first time I ever saw it, I was at one of the club rallys at S h i t e p o k e,(stupid cuss word hating board edits ****epoke so we won't see the word s h i t) and it whipped around the corner way too side ways and crashed into the stump me and Sean were standing on. lol He backed up and went on with the rally.

Gary moved up to an impeza now.