Ultimate Subaru Message Board

help for modification

you want the 2.0 litre sti motor? isnt that a 2.5 litre after a certain year? but knowing the good ole' U.S.A, we got the shaft on that also. do you have a right hand drive car? if so, you could buy a front clip off of ebay for a grand and a half and there is all the stuff you need right there for this swap.

~Josh~

i have a rhd car , jdm impreza sti's are 2.0 litre, i tried ebay,i didnt find anything in ebay for 03,04 impreza. i need more information if the package includes gearbox,ecu,intercooler,turbo and stuff. I need detail information on the swap,i'd be thankful if you could give me the information vividly.

you want the 2.0 litre sti motor? isnt that a 2.5 litre after a certain year? but knowing the good ole' U.S.A, we got the shaft on that also. do you have a right hand drive car? if so, you could buy a front clip off of ebay for a grand and a half and there is all the stuff you need right there for this swap.

~Josh~